• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when he gives me a diamond necklace?

GUYS I really need your advice! basically: we've been dating for a year My boyfriend is the type of guy to FORGET things like birthdays,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• (Age:18 to 24) How old is the guy?

• For a student 500$ can be his whole savings.For a middle aged millionaire it's peanuts. That's quite a difference thus.

• He is 26 (paying back student loans along with having other bills to worry about) I would say that he prob. spent around 1/2 his weeks paycheck.

What Guys Said 5

• I would say he LIKES you a lot. He must really appreciate you!

• Three possibilities, all equally likely:1. He's thinking about proposing but not right away2. He's afraid you're going to leave him and he's going all out to keep you3. He's feeling really, really, really guilty

• He really effing likes you, and he probably wants to be with you for a long time.

• He digs you, don't make it weird.
    I'm the exact same way (I forget dates and numbers) and just got my chick the exact same thing. My thought process is she just completed her Masters and got a really awesome new job, we've been doing great for about 5months so I figured it would! d be cool to get her something nice...that's all. Its just a gesture like "hey, good on ya. I'm into you"
    -mike

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!