He used to text me everyday all day, now he just doesn't at all.... is he still into me?

we met online. we when on a date that lasted from 11am-11pm, literally the whole day spent together-we both had fun! so he texted me as soon as I got home and asked for a second date the next day! we went to a movie we both didn't like so we could both make fun of it, he brought wine and we had a great time. He continued to text me everyday for a week, night or day to see how I was and just chat about anything-and of course flirt back and forth.

But just recently, he asked if he could drop E with me in a couple weeks...I was skeptical...but said yes. Thinking it would be fun. But since then he doesn't bother to text me anymore! I know he works a lot and he just moved so he's hanging out with his new roommates a lot but...a text isn't too much to ask right? maybe he's just not into me anymore? why would he be texting me everyday for a week straight then just stop?oh and he wanted to split the cost of the drug! before when he took me out-he paid for everything! I don't know if I should even bother anymore...but I really like him! he used to say "sleep well <3". now I get nothing;.

:/ HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I kinda had the same problem-- I never dated this girl, but we came extremely close to dating. We texted all the time, and almost slept together one night (jameson makes me wind up passing out in hallways). Then we just kinda stopped texting-- she wasn't responding to some of my texts, so I just stopped outright, and she did to.. then last week she texts me out of nowhere saying how she wants to hang out with me and such (she broke up with her boyfriend a month before), and asks why we stopped talking. I told her I thought I was texting to much and didn't want to seem desperate or anything-- turns out she was thinking the same thing. The morale is, he might think he is smothering you. maybe let him know how much you love it when he says goodnite? maybe you could initiate some texts? Just talk to him about it!

• I did after reading some responses of other people on this site, so I did initiate the text, he texted back but not the usual back and forth we used to have....i think I'll just let this one go....

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!