How to get over a booty call relationship?

I'm tired of being that... I like him but I'm slowly getting turned off that that's all I am to him. but I know I gotta move on. guys and girls, please give me your suggestions on how to get past this because I'm hurting that I let myself used. thanks

@dudeman - you are a pig.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well first of all, be proud of yourself that you want to get out at all! Many girls continue to let themselves get used even though they're not happy. So you're already a step above for realizing it and wanting to fix it. I know the situation really sucks. Hopefully the story of how it worked out for me might help!I was in a similar situation about 2 years ago. I never had sex with the guy, but him and I were messing around outside of a relationship. It happened slowly, but I was developing feelings for him and I thought it was eventually going to lead to a relationship. He would text me a lot and invite me to hang out with him and his roommate, etc. But overall, I was just oblivious to the signs that he only wanted me for a hookup and nothing else. Finally one night he came over to my place and we watched a movie. We had a really good time just talking and laughing, and later we hooked up a little bit. I really thought this was going to turn into something real, so that night I asked him how he felt about making it official. He just sat there all nervous and was like, "I'm really not trying to have a girlfriend right now," and then he quickly left. I felt SO used and disrespected.Fortunately though, these booty call guys never disappear for good. So a couple months later, I had a chance to redeem myself. He called me, asked me how I was and asked me to come over and see him because he "missed me." I was very polite, laughed and joked around, and said thanks but no thanks. He was shocked. He tried quite a few more times and even called back in a couple hours trying to get me to come over. Every time I told him "I'm sorry that's not my thing." When he'd say it wasn't to hook up it was just to hang out and catch up, I'd tell him "Ok well let's catch up during the day then." It drove him crazy. He tried again many more times for months to get me to come over and it never worked. He eventually just asked me to lunch. I can't say him and I are really friends right now, but I can feel the respect is there. I felt like the lowest of the low, and now I feel like I completely have the upperhand. It's not too late for you and it feels so good! I hope this motivates you to get your respect back as well.

• He got mad at me I stood him up the other day. I lied to him that I woke up late and he knew I lied and I don't care what he thinks anymore. he's a liar too and I used to like him in the beginning because he showed me what a nice guy he was but he doesn't care about me after something happened between us. I still like him but I am slowly losing it I want to tell him but I don't wanna talk about it with him anymore. because simple he doesn't care

• Show Older
    • Good for you! That guy's a loser, you deserve much better!

• Yea news flash lol. I had to go to their department to punch out. he was sitting there with his boss. his back facing me but he can't miss me because of my heels lol. (he knows the way I walk) he had to look and turned around when I came back. I walked without even looking his way but I saw how he almost broke his neck to check me out. lol what a fool! lmao

What Guys Said 1

• first you got to have him get all his friends so they could take turns f***ing you then let them jizz in your mouth and say to the guy f*** you I'm not your whore I'm a community whore

• Wow you're an asshole eh. I am not a whore and like I said he is the only guy I am hooking up with. I am asking for a sincere answer not an insult.

• Then go down the street and ask evey stranger to stick it in your ass that will show him

• You know what I'd rather you not waste your breath here because I don't need your insults. thanks for showing me what a lowlife you r. I feel sorry for all women in your life.

What Girls Said 1

• I was in that same situation too. I really liked this guy, and didn't think it was a friends with benefits situtation, and he lived in a different town than I did. He would always ask me to come and I did, then one day I told him he could come visit me, and he wasn't ready to "commit" to traveling to see me. Wow..punch me in the face. After we argued about that he quit talking to me, and I him, but I got ballsy and finally asked him what was up. He said he couldn't talk to me anymore because he was seeing someone. Guys don't really seem to care about feelings, and it sucks. This has happened to me with the last 3 physical encounters since my ex ltr. I am almost to the point of saying f*** off to all guys, but I know I can't walk around with that mentality. It hurt me but I'm getting over it. I have ignored this guy since that talk, and it is hard. I think that he thinks about me everyday, as much as I think about him, and he probably doesn't. I just keep reading bits on positivity and I try not to think about him or any of the other fools that have wronged me. I am not going to disrespect myself anymore, and hope to treat myself better too. I haven't been with anyone in a while now and don't plan on it. I know I have to work on a lot before I can be truly happy with myself. Don't let this guy bring you down though. Stick to your guns and ignore his using ass. You deserve better. We have all made mistakes, and so has "dudeman" he's just being another typical male asshole. Just focus on yourself. Make yourself genuinely happy so that when your special man comes into your life, you will both be happy. Don't let no one else have what they want you to give them. It's yours, not theirs. I hope this helps, and tell that guy to f*** off. He doesn't deserve you at all.

• Yea he doesn't deserve me or any woman at all. thanks! :)

• You my dear, are welcome :)