Why is my boyfriend texting his ex?

my boyfriend and I have been living happily together for a few years now, with plans to spend our lives together (we talk about it regularly). its a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He probably felt weird that she was texting him and was worried that you may find out hence the slump. It must have been in the back of his mind. I would not ask him about it, as that would say you have been reading his texts. He is with you and not her. Times change and people change. You need to put this out of your mind as it can cause issues with your relationship and that is something you do not want. It was not important to him but it did worry him. I would not read too much into what he wrote to her. Just put thoughts out of your mind and get on with making a life together. He hasn't cheated or anything.

Also people can have their off days too. I doubt that one can maintain sex everyday as then it will be seen to strange if they dont, or you begin to wonder what is wrong. Just go with the flow and stop worrying.