Why don't guys like me?

Pretty much the title sums it up, but most girls during one time or another tell me I'm pretty, but guys never tell me that so I think there's something wrong with me, and not the guys. i never feel good enough, like I hang out with guys and stuff but I always feel second best to everyone, like... Show More

I'm also friendly believe it or not, and I don't like talking about myself so I do ask questions and whatnot. Is this all in my head pretty much?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a girl I work with who I think is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met - but there's no way I could just tell her - even when we're alone

its not that guys don't think your pretty - its really really difficult to tell a girl something like that - even more so if your friends cause they could really take it the wrong way - but then its not something you can ask them either

look at the bright side - at least no one has said anything negative about how you look :)

Its a shame you feel the way you do - confidence - real or not - is always something we're attracted to

• It's hard because I grew up feeling like I wasn't good enough I guess. I guess because I was shy and different I thought. Also, II grew up where everyone was different race so it kinda intimidated me a little bit. II don't know, I guess you're right. I'm gonna have to work on mine.