My boyfriend always makes me cry. Why does he always do this?

Me and my have been together for 2 years. We love each other a lot, well I show it all the time and he shows it only when he feels like it. Anything he ever asks of me I do it eg open accounts and online stuff, when ever he asks me to call him I call him straight away, I always answer his calls, never ignore his texts and show my care towards him.

On the other hand he does the opposite, I call him he ignores my calls, I text him he ignores my text. Then when we finally get to talk he says that I should understand that he is busy at work, he's mean to me, he doesn't show care towards me only when he feels like it. When we fight even if he's in fault which is the case most of the time he won't call to apologize, I always have to make first contact. Even if we haven't spoken in 1-2 days. He says he loves me a lot. When I confront him about his actions which is all the time, he says he does love me and he doesn't want to break up. I have suggest breaking up as I thought he was being mean so I could break up with him but he says no. He does go through stages were he is loving but it will last 1-2 weeks at at time. He always makes me cry and when I cry he doesn't care.

I am so confused, his behavior make me doubts his love for me. Please someone help me, what could be going on here? Why does he do this to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are definatley not alone chicka! I consider my self a pretty good looking gal and my boyfriend is a d*** to me all the time. He thinks showing me affection is "gay". WTF? I know. So he doesn't hold my hand in public, kiss me, say sweet things, not even every now and then. Some men are just emotionally retarded. My theory is that they think they have us wrapped so tight around their little fingers and so we won't actually get fed up and leave. But I'm telling you, I've been with my man for 2 years, and he can't even tell me if he wants to marry or not. I think its bullsh*t, his mom thinks its bullsh*t, and the guys at his work think its bullsh*t. The guys he works with already call me his wifey because I go to all the squadron functions, bring things to his work that he left at home, and hang out with all the other wives. He also picks on me all the time. He always gets mad when I try to give him a hug and a kiss before and after he gets home from work, and he always gets mad when I want to initiate "the deed". Its like he wants to have a girlfriend around to show off but he doesn't actually want a know? He definatley has the coldest heart and always gets mad about things I say, and problems I have at school. And he could give a sh*t less about feel. I say you and I team up and dump those assholes!

• Agreed! Great answer.