My boyfriend always makes me cry. Why does he always do this?

Me and my have been together for 2 years. We love each other a lot, well I show it all the time and he shows it only when he feels like it. Anything... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• You are definatley not alone chicka! I consider my self a pretty good looking gal and my boyfriend is a d*** to me all the time. He thinks showing me affection is "gay". WTF? I know. So he doesn't hold my hand in public, kiss me, say sweet things, not even every now and then. Some men are just emotionally retarded. My theory is that they think they have us wrapped so tight around their little fingers and so we won't actually get fed up and leave. But I'm telling you, I've been with my man for 2 years, and he can't even tell me if he wants to marry or not. I think its bullsh*t, his mom thinks its bullsh*t, and the guys at his work think its bullsh*t. The guys he works with already call me his wifey because I go to all the squadron functions, bring things to his work that he left at home, and hang out with all the other wives. He also picks on me all the time. He always gets mad when I try to give him a hug and a kiss before and after he gets home from work, and he always gets mad when I want to initiate "the deed". Its like he wants to have a girlfriend around to show off but he doesn't actually want a girlfriend...you know? He definatley has the coldest heart and always gets mad about things I say, and problems I have at school. And he could give a sh*t less about feel. I say you and I team up and dump those assholes!

• Agreed! Great answer.