Did he forget about me?

He was my best guy friend and we had feelings, but every time I tried to tell him I was to late and we would always get mad at each other and not talk for awhile. he would always talk to me in a couple days and see I'm alright and well be cool. but we got into a big fight and he said he found a good girl and that he's happy and he's life is doing good now. I got mad when he blamed everything on me and he said I'm done with this and stopped talking to me and deleted me off facebook. I texted him that night and said sorry and he was like who is this and he said I don't need things like this anymore and I said I'm sorry it won't happen again. he said k your still my buddy, but he hasn't talk to me in 2 weeks and I don't talk to him. I saved him from not ending his life when he met me. he said I saved him and I was there for him there all his hard moments and when his life is now getting better he doesn't want nothing to do with me because mine is crappy right now. so does he even care about me at all> does he even think about me and what he did?

should I even talk to him anymore or even try anymore with him,. he use to always text me and we would always talk all night and have the chance to hang, but now he doesn't seem like he cares if I died. he just used my up when he needed me and threw away
the rag. like how can he do tht and not even care,...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's now uninterested in you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!