How can I get this guy to stop playing games with me?

This guy has been playing me like a fiddle and it has finally reached a point where I am just done. How can I show him that I am not participating anymore? Last night he ignored me for 2 hours when we were supposed to be doing a project together (he had a good excuse for leaving but then I think he actually just ditched me) he neglected to call me to tell me when he'd back or if I should just go home. So I left, ignored his phone call which I assume was an apology but he has made no further attempts. So was this right? And this is isn't the only thing, he is always super sweet and flirty and it just isn't going anywhere.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I can't honestly see why someone (men/women for that matter!) would want to play games. Especially with someone you care for. I know there are theories that state, by playing games you can lure the other partner in or get them more interested. It is sad that many believe they have to result to playing games to make a relationship work or turn out as they envisioned. All it does is put you on an emotional roller coaster, which is unhealthy.What has happened to good old fashioned emotional maturity & open communication about your expectations? Which is much more likely to get better results & make the whole process a lot less complicated!Personally, I don't take people seriously that play games. No person is a pawn on a chessboard.You have one of 2 choices dear. Either play the game with him or move on to someone that knows what they want.