Can you be too ugly for love?

I'm starting to wonder about it myself. I have been rejected by every girl I've asked out, and some have even said I'm just not attractive enough for them. I know I don't need those kind of girls but it's starting to wear on me. It's not that I dress bad or I'm overweight or anything. I'm sure I could afford to lose a few pounds but it's mostly just my face and I can't help that.Recently I've just felt ugly too, and that other people are way better looking than me and as I said there's nothing I can do I was just born that way.So my question is, do some people just not have what it takes to find love? I know it's a stupid question but I've been told I'm not attractive a lot even before trying to get into a relationship and it's really starting to wear me down.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First, if girls are telling you that blatantly, then you might be looking in the wrong places or in the wrong girls for romance. Immaturity can drive a girl to look at surface level just the same as a guy would. Girls are not more mature contrary to what you may have thought to be true. It's an apples-to-oranges type of argument.Second, you seem to be placing too much importance on the visual aspect of relationships. Now I understand that it's sort of hard not to. I'm a guy, I know exactly how you feel. I can't help but feel the butterflies over a gorgeous girl. But at the end of the day, she washes that makeup off her face and cleans her stinking armpits just like anyone else does. She's nothing special until she proves herself to be so, in your eyes.I'll tell you what I've told a lot of people on here, and something that I've done for myself: quit worrying about girls. Find something in life that really brings you pleasure. Like you, I stressed over girls. I felt like I was running out of time, or that I really wanted to be special to a girl. But then I started realizing that I couldn't force that special feeling a person has for you. The only thing you CAN influence is how you see yourself. The rest of the world is out of your control. So try finding something that soothes you and really puts a smile on your face and you'll find acceptance for yourself. Once you have that, maturity, self-confidence, and a sense of self-worth should follow suit.

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely not. You know when people say it's what's on the inside that counts? That's actually true. Be friends with girls first, let them get to know who You really are, and you'll eventually find the girl that's right for you. It probably won't happen right away and it will take work, I'm sure, but there's someone for everyone...the trick is to find them.PS there's a lot to be said for self confidence too. Thinking you're ugly will only make you look less attractive!

• You can't find love. Love will find you. There is a person out there for everybody. You want to find a girl that appreciates who you are as a person and you will silly. =)It will take time though. Start being friends with a girl first and you will see what happens after that.But never put yourself down because you know who you are and they just missed out

• maybe you are looking for the wrong type of girl. find a girl that's not superficial and down to earth.

• listen don't let no body tell you that your not good enough or not good looking because 10 years from now all the hot girls that are so superficial and will only date superhandsom guys are gonna be fat and with cellulite up to her knee the true beaty is inside and while having a good personality its the most important thing, just focus on your self on being successful you'll find love in the way and who ever loves you better love you for who you are not for how you look like because when the looks are gone all you have left its the personality your good enough and I'm sure you have a great personality so cheer up!

What Guys Said 5

• read my stories in profile about passing women's tests

• proof that looks don't matter: link check out the picture of his girlfriend down the page

• Dude...You need to understand what it means to be the attractive guy. One of the major goals of your life is to develop a naturally attractive personality. In order to do this, you have to understand what women want from a guy. In other words, you have to act in a high status manner every time you meet a new girl! So how do you know when you’re acting like a real man? The majority of these guys have the same handful of personality traits. By understanding and implementing these traits, you’ll create an attitude that almost all women love!Here are some of these traits:- Be Challenging - When you meet a woman, you want to be the challenge! While you’re leading the interaction and doing most of the talking, you want to subtly let her know that you can walk away at any given moment.- Have an Identity - Having an identity is about truly understanding who you are! It’s about knowing what you want in life and constantly move towards it.- Be the Fun Guy - As you know, a woman is an emotional creature. When she meets a guy, she enjoys that tingly feeling of sexual tension. The guy who can engage the emotional side of her brain is the one she’ll be attracted to.And these are only 3 things that can help you to improve your game. If you want some more tips, check out link , it worked for me.Good luck!

• Everybody can find love my friend, you just need a desire 4 it.There's someone 4 everyone. Maybe you should try to step your game up. Hell I've been in your situation and sometimes still is. You just gotta have that certain type of way talking to girls. Its hard to explain but keep your head up you are still young.

• don't worry I get HOT girls trying to get at me all the time but I go for the ugliest lol try that.