Help, my boyfriend is always talking to this girl, am I overreacting?

ok so I have to be honest, I have trusting issues due to past relationships and I constantly get jealous of other girls, I live with my boyfriend for... Show More

im really starting to dislike this girl she keeps on bothering him, talking to him on facebook, and since he is super nice, doesn't like to tell people to "back off" he is going along with it, I know that that the stuff they talk about is harmless.
but still it gets on my nerves, and she looks for any dumb excuse to start a convo, I mean I'm starting to believe she likes him but my boyfriend is too "nice" naive" to realize that, I know he loves me but it's very annoying, I don't know what to do
I don't want to ask him, it's me or her because I don't want to sound like a posessive controlling jealous girlfriend eather..
should I just deal with it? I mean it seems like I'm gonna have to for who knows how long..she's suppose to come here to visit her mom which she lives around my area..sigh

im tired of this..

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a boyfriend long time ago, he was a Dj and promoter for clubs and he has tons of female friends never really bothered me (surprisingly cause am the jealous insane trust issues type of chick)

and he always said that he was doing it for the business and to promote etc etc and he was a friendly guy in general.. He had numerous friends and stuff on his MySpace and facebook like about 1000 friends.i don't know if its a DJ thingy, but I never really caught him cheating... yeah Ithink he was all the way...

Now If I were you I would simply try to be friends with her again and try to meet with her or something.. then if he gets mad about it, then there is something wrong here.. But why is he getting mad about you worrying about this... its your right and you re not allowed to talk to guys so why does he get to do that!? Tell him that its making you uncomfortable and that you would prefer if he doesn't do it too much... try this if it doesn't work then get a close guy friend and show him how you feel!

• Thank you! I'm glad you understand, yeah he is very friendly, outgoing abd his job is to talk to people and he says if he talks to girls it's all business related, he actually hates his job and says if he didn't had to do this he didn't hto deal with all of this, about this girl he says it's just pure friendship and he doesn't mind me being her friend at all, the girl is actually nice as far as I'm concern, maybe it's just me being paranoid, he gets mad apparen he says I don't trust him.

• Yeah well it could be that I can understand where you re coming from since he is a DJ and am like you, I get jealous and paranoid... If she's nice then talk to him about it without fighting over it... and see how it goes. thanks for the best answer too...