I told him "I love you".. and he didn't say it back..

My boyfriend and I have been dating/seeing each other for a year now. Everything has been extremely slow moving in our relationship. We just... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are a slowly developing relationship, and you have been official only 2 or 3 months. So ir sounds like he's taking things slow, which isn't a bad thing necessarily.

How does he treat you? Like a guy who cares deeply about you? Like he has deep feelings for you? Like he is really into you?

If you say yes to those questions, give things a bit more time.

• He treats me better than any other guy I have dated, he is very grown up and mature! He said he will say it someday but just to give him time. So I feel like when he does say it he will really mean it 100%. He is all about me and his friends say I have him 'whipped' but I don't know how that works exactly but apparently that is a good thing for me? lol I'm guessing that means he is into me from his friend's point of view.

• Well, he treats you better than guys who did say I love you...so you have your answer right there. For some people, it just takes longer to come right out and say it. And I think to some people those 3 words have deeper meaning than they do to other people.

I would recommend, though, that you hold back and not tell him again that you love him until he says it to you.

• Thank you very much! You helped out a lot! :)