How do you know if a husband is no longer in love with you?

how would you know if a or your husband is no longer in love with you and is just here because you have 3 young children and you were married for... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be able to see the signs. If you don't feel loved then you should ask him why he doesn't do certain things for you anymore?

I just recently got married and some times I don't even feel loved because I think he is just in the relationship because I was nice and no one is ever nice to him.

Anyways I think you can usually tell when someone loves you. They will MAKE time for you and MAKE dates with you and cancel everything else to be there for you like you are more important to them than a job. They will hold you unexpectedly while you are washing the dishes, bring little gifts to you that will make your day (chocolate, flowers etc), and also they will say "i love you" and "i think you're beautiful" all the time. I mean, seriously it's not that hard to do if you are really in love. So if my guy is not making time for me and I have to seriuosly pull him away from his video game or demand time or beg and beg for time then I will get mad and he will not hear the end of it until he MAKES time for me. Sorry, I just don't like being disrespected. I mean, seriously it's not too hard to spend 20 min with me giving me his undivided attention at dinner time. After dinner he can go do whatever but when you have to beg and beg and nag and nag for him to spend even 1 minute paying attention to you then you have a problem. I mean, seriously I think so. so tha'ts just my opinion of how love should be like. You have to learn what love means to you and what you need him to do and ask him to do it. If he can't do it, ask him what the problem is. If it's just 20 minutes dinner time every single day from 6pm to 6:20 pm before he can go and play his video game for 5 hours straight then it should not be too hard for someone to do that. I'm just saying. I hope this helped you a bit. and good luck with your husband.