Why do only white women, NOT black women approach me in bars, on the street, in stores, etc.?

At 57,I'm regarded by a lot of the ladies as a boyishly hand- some black lad despite my muscular,beefy build(5'8'',214 lb.,17.5'' biceps amongst... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all black women but I was taught that approaching a strange man will give him the wrong idea about you. I just don't do it personally. I prefer a guy that takes the lead and prefers to approach women.

I know a lot of white women that think its OK to approach a guy and go after what they want I guess that's how they were raised.

But I know a bunch of black girls that will approach a guy too. I just think more non-black women do it than black women. Also it might have something to do with the way you look or what kind of women you're seen with. If I see a guy and he's always with white girls I will just assume he's not into black girls and I wouldn't think of pursuing him. Most of us like it when the guy takes the dominant role and approaches us. if you see a black girl that you like and you're feeling her, why not go up to her and approach? Most of the black women you're around can probably tell you prefer buxom blond white girls so why would they bother? also if you're like 57 why expect a younger black girl to be interested in you for anything other than money? No offense I'm just being real!

• Agreed, I wouldn't date or be interested in a man your age. I just wouldn't have much in common with you to be able to build a "long-lasting" relationship with you that wasn't built on what you could give me.