• Ask
  • myTake

He wants to keep seeing me...but he doesn't want a serious relationship?

Oh man. The guy I've been seeing for 3 months told me he doesn't want a serious relationship. Not that he wants to stop seeing me altogether---no, he... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• GIRL,It all comes down to you and want you with him! if you feel like deep inside you want a serious relationship weather its with him or not and knowing that, that's not what he wants I suggest kicking him in the nuts for being confusing LOL! But if you only want it casual and accept thing the way they are then whatever "floats your boat, girl"... But on the other hand if you continue to do it casual and have no ties what if you start falling for him and he is still on the casual page where still he wants nothing serious! That's going to be real hurtful too! You have to be careful and don't let yourself get hurt. I think this guy is trying to have it all and still mess around! maybe... ? Be careful