• Ask
  • myTake

What would you do if your boyfriend was skyping with other girls?

My significant other and I have been dating for a year and a half now, and have spent the past year in a long distance relationship due to college and jobs. I just got back from a week at his place, and for the most part things went well, although I noticed that he was spending a large amount of time texting and wouldn't say who he was texting. I trust him, so no biggie there. The problem is that I accidentally opened his skype and saw that he had been skyping with several girls over the past few months, and they are not exactly innocent conversations. I asked him about it, and he denied it at first, and then said he didn't want to talk about it. We don't even use skype, so I find it really weird that he would be having these conversations with other girls. So, do you think I should be alarmed about this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I mean if they are just friend or keep it just though Skype nothing more I'm okay with it