I accidentally stood up a girl...now she won't talk to me.

I had plans to meet with this girl I met the previous day for a drink.Beforehand my friends and I drank a lot of popped some pills. To make a long story short, I went to the wrong place we were to meet and inadvertently sent one or two mean text messages. When I explained this to her the next day and profusely apologized I heard nothing back at all.

She was bringing a friend with her and probably took a long time to get ready. I can tell she really liked me. I screwed up and want to know why I am getting the silent treatment even though I apologized.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 1

• One thing you should NEVER do is say your going to do something and not do it. If your going to call a 5pm than you have to call at 5pm. If your going to meet her and you don't show up that's worse than murder. You had her wonder the entire night what she did wrong. In all truth, your a jerk.