• Ask
  • myTake

How to tell if he is being sincere?

My boyfriend fell off the face of the earth. I didn't hear from him for 3 weeks even when I tried contacting him. I figured we broke up and started... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Time for a long talk. Sit down before and write down all the things you mean to say and then meet with him. See if he will talk to you about it. If he won't/can't tell him it's a no-go situation. If he will talk see if he is credible. How young is this guy? Doesn't sound very considerate.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Seems pretty obvious he doesn't deserve you.. what kind of guy would ignore you for three weeks? I would feel completely disrespected and hurt.

• If it was a day or two maybe that's fine. More than that I'd be suspicious. Three weeks, I most likely wouldn't trust him unless a family member died or something, but even still I'd think he'd contact you. That would definitely ruin my trust. Three weeks is a VERY long time, but of course he will apologize, it sounds like he's playing games