• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my boyfriend change?

So me and my boyfriend have been going out for a long time now. And just over the past few days he's been acting really weird and not talking to me as much, then today he came on facebook and said we needed to talk and I asked him to call me, he wouldn't call me, iasked him to hang out and talk he said he was away and I know he's not. then he was saying that he doesn't want to take the responsiblity of being commited. And how this has been way more then what he planned. and he doesn't want a relationship. he tells me this just today, and the everysingle day he tells me he loves me,and how much I mean to him and he doesn't know what he would do with out me.. I don't understand how did everything just change! what do I do I'm so confuzzed!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• People change, they just do. When you enter a relationship you take a gamble, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

• Same thing happened to me. I just couldn't put up with all the obligations of being in a relationship anymore.

• Why?

• I realized we didn't have that much in common, and everything became a chore. If we shared the same interests then we could do something together. But we didn't.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!