What goes on in a boys mind?

I got Bear share and since it had a chat room people started talking to me but I didn't really got into it accept once. I started talking with one... Show More

thank you very much for your answers. by the way he sad that he didn't have a girlfriend ( maybe ha lied) anyway I saw him today we were both accompanied and he smiles at me like nothing had happened. What does that mine cause I really don't understand?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some people prefer to have an anonymous online hookup. The fact that you were local, could mean it was not what he wanted. There could be a variety of reasons for this. Maybe he has a relationship of his own, and felt an online partner wasn't really cheating, but one who lives locally provides too much temptation.