What goes on in a boys mind?

I got Bear share and since it had a chat room people started talking to me but I didn't really got into it accept once. I started talking with one about how unreliable was chatting with strangers and we decided to keep talking.

Second time we talked there was a problem with the program so we decided to talk in Skype where he had his picture there. I knew this gay, he had been in my neighborhood cause he had some relatives there and we had seen each-other and smiled to each-other but that's it.

Third time we spoked I put my picture on Skype and he recognized me. The conversation ended " talk to you tomorrow"

He never spoke back and change his picture with one showing only his back. I send a massage a weak later but he didn't answered back.

So guys what happened?

And what should I do?

thank you very much for your answers. by the way he sad that he didn't have a girlfriend ( maybe ha lied) anyway I saw him today we were both accompanied and he smiles at me like nothing had happened. What does that mine cause I really don't understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people prefer to have an anonymous online hookup. The fact that you were local, could mean it was not what he wanted. There could be a variety of reasons for this. Maybe he has a relationship of his own, and felt an online partner wasn't really cheating, but one who lives locally provides too much temptation.