• Ask
  • myTake

What goes on in a boys mind?

I got Bear share and since it had a chat room people started talking to me but I didn't really got into it accept once. I started talking with one... Show More

thank you very much for your answers. by the way he sad that he didn't have a girlfriend ( maybe ha lied) anyway I saw him today we were both accompanied and he smiles at me like nothing had happened. What does that mine cause I really don't understand?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some people prefer to have an anonymous online hookup. The fact that you were local, could mean it was not what he wanted. There could be a variety of reasons for this. Maybe he has a relationship of his own, and felt an online partner wasn't really cheating, but one who lives locally provides too much temptation.

What Guys Said 3

• He might have assumed you were "with" that someone, and so you had clearly moved on from the awkwardness as well.

• Not a clue what happened. Perhaps it was a coincidence and has nothing to do with you. I wouldn't worry, if this is how he's going to behave, stay away.

What Girls Said 3

• Weird and seems like he was pretty embarrassed that you know him. Some people don't want admit that they use online chatting to find romance or hookup. Or maybe with his look why would be using net to find girls. Idk.

• he has a crush.

• he must like her.