What goes on in a boys mind?

I got Bear share and since it had a chat room people started talking to me but I didn't really got into it accept once. I started talking with one about how unreliable was chatting with strangers and we decided to keep talking.Second time we talked there was a problem with the program so we decided to talk in Skype where he had his picture there. I knew this gay, he had been in my neighborhood cause he had some relatives there and we had seen each-other and smiled to each-other but that's it.Third time we spoked I put my picture on Skype and he recognized me. The conversation ended " talk to you tomorrow"He never spoke back and change his picture with one showing only his back. I send a massage a weak later but he didn't answered back.So guys what happened?And what should I do?

thank you very much for your answers. by the way he sad that he didn't have a girlfriend ( maybe ha lied) anyway I saw him today we were both accompanied and he smiles at me like nothing had happened. What does that mine cause I really don't understand?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some people prefer to have an anonymous online hookup. The fact that you were local, could mean it was not what he wanted. There could be a variety of reasons for this. Maybe he has a relationship of his own, and felt an online partner wasn't really cheating, but one who lives locally provides too much temptation.

What Guys Said 2

• He might have assumed you were "with" that someone, and so you had clearly moved on from the awkwardness as well.

• Not a clue what happened. Perhaps it was a coincidence and has nothing to do with you. I wouldn't worry, if this is how he's going to behave, stay away.

What Girls Said 3

• he has a crush.

• he must like her.

• Weird and seems like he was pretty embarrassed that you know him. Some people don't want admit that they use online chatting to find romance or hookup. Or maybe with his look why would be using net to find girls. Idk.