I am trying to get over is being lied to, disrespected, and used. How long did it take you to get over it? And, what helped?

If it matters, the thing that I am trying to get over is being lied to, disrespected, and used. I'm committed to moving on from what happened. I'm... Show More

• Vote A Move out of your small town and start over somewhere completely scary and new.
  • Vote B Quit being a baby and go run. Life will suck for awhile but you'll be back to your old self again soon.
  • Vote C Get a makeover! Maybe looking at someone new in the mirror will make you forget the past.
  • Vote D Kick him in the nuts. Might make you feel better. Just don't flake out and miss. That would suck.
  • Vote E Go out with new guys asap, even though you obviously have trust issues now and the date will tank because they'll think you're off, cause you essentially are, at the moment.
Thanks all. BTW, to the moderator who changed my question, you failed to do it properly. This is the second time that you mods have fiddled with my question. If you're going to edit my perfectly good question, at least don't leave typos. Be competent, k?

Most Helpful Guy