Signs that she is not interested?
I'm asking girls but guys too I guess. What are some clear signs that you give a guy that you don't really feel the same way about him and that you... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
I'm going through this right now. I've been dating someone for 3 months and realized how horribly insecure and smothering he is. He is also always available and toooo nice in a way that is even more insecure. Anyhow, here is where I'm at and I want to tell him as soon as I can, but crap, I hate confrontation.
1. I stop texting and calling and only respond with one word answers
2. I don't do or say fun or sexy things anymore
3. I won't hold his hand
4. I'll avoid Sleeping with him or if I do, I need to be drunk
5. I hardly return texts
6. While he's attractive and nice, Everything he does gets on my nerves
7. I don't invite him out with friends and make more time for my friends
8. I don't ask him to do anything and make excuses when he asks
What Experts Said
What Girls Said 9
Here are my top five signs:
1. I get easily annoyed but things I used to think were funny or cute.
2. I start hanging out with friends more than I hang out with my boyfriend.
3. I pick fights, intentionally
4. I stop buying him little gifts or saying "sweet nothings"
Last but not least
5. I stop having sex with my boyfriend because I'm not attracted to him anymore (not to be confused with having sex less often...which happens sometimes when the "honeymoon period" is over)
Talk to her. I know one of the things I do is try to avoid the guy. Hardcore.
She'll be more likely to tell you what's wrong if you ask her, and (at least act like you) really want to know the truth. If she starts telling you what you don't want to hear, be the strong guy. You can take it. A guy I once dated turned into this blubbering thing when I broke it off. It was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen. I mean, a few tears, to show you care - might show her that you do, really, care if she's not sure. But when you're crying so hard your nose is running and your face is red and you can't talk coherently? That's bad. Very bad.
When you guys talk her eyes wonders around and look at something else. She doesn't give you hugs anymore. She's always smiling and happy especially when she's not around her.
basically you can really tell when someone is not interested anymore.
Well for one I guess would be she would kiss you less; two she asks a bunch of questions about your past relationship; three she doesn't want to talk on the phone to you much anymore; four she is quiet when you are around and my last one would be have you said anything to her in the past month that may have made her wanna re-think things over?
Maybe if she doesn't text as much or call or tries to fill her time with other people. Maybe she is just really stressed out too? Or simply acts like she doesn't care any more. Sorry, it sucks, I know.
Why don't you ask her? As hard as it sounds communication is the one key item to a relationship. If that is the case and you both still care and love each other you can work through it if it is what you both want. You will not be able to help or grow with her if you do not know what her challenges are.............good luck
Every single thing "babet" said is most definitely true. Every word of it.
When I was on the brink of breaking things off with my ex, I stopped having sex with him. I just wasn't attracted to him anymore - mentally or physically. Don't confuse this with just not having as much sex -when it stops - it STOPS. I found myself not even wanting to kiss him, it would bore me and I just felt nothing.
Personally, like what some of the others mentioned:
1)I get irritated easily with the guy and not enjoy being around him as much
2) the time spent together is more unhappy than happy.
3) I look bored and talk less.
4) I don't care as much about him as I used to and it will show.
Yep, that's about it for me. Try not to push her too hard if you really think she's distancing herself from you. give her a little bit of space to think about what she wants. things'll be ok..
What Guys Said 4
Usually things like not wanting to hang out as much etc
1. Distance; when they start keeping every phone coversation short, avoid seeing you, take time to reply your text or worse does not reply at all.
2. Refuse to say I love you.
3. Avoid talking about your relationship.
4. Getting angry at little things.
5. Keeping themselves busy by going out, making new friends and taking up new interests.
6. Start to see other people (should be pretty obvious by then)
Usually by then she's trying to tell you back off or f^&k off. So I suggest you pick one.
when you read everything on this page and cry :'(
hmmm me and my girlfriend of a year amd a half pretty much have stopped having sex she hardly ever wants to kiss she spends a lot more time reading books or on the internet or texting or playing on her phone we went from having sex every day to maybe 2 times a month and I think now were at the point of never having sex do you think she's done with me?