• Ask
  • myTake

Why do women always reject me?

Hi I'm 16 and in high school, and it seems no matter how hard I try women all over don't seem to like me. I'm not a jerk I'm nice and polite I'm not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The clue is in your own question. You're trying too hard. And making basic beginner mistakes like paying for everything. Let me guess, you don't have an older brother or a father who taught you the basics of how to deal with girls?Nice guys don't always finish last. Whiny complaining guys do. And I don't think you're one of them yet.If you can make some basic changes in how you approach girls, I think you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Aww... Don't worry the same thing is going on for me. Just don't make a big deal out of it be yourself and you'll find someone special =) just enjoy life you don't need a girl to complete your life... Trust me were BITCHES! Haha I hope this helped! =) good luck <33

• It's not about how nice you are or if you're a bad boy. Its about personality...if you're boring we don't care how nice you are. Try doing something different on a date or "hangout" with a girl, like hiking, swimming, seeing a concert or just simply taking her to a video store and watch movies all night at your place.

What Guys Said 4

• No, nice guys don't always finish last. But boring guys do. So you have to be confident, exciting, have a great sense of humor, a little adventurous. How is your confidence?

• i agree, his confidence is probably sh*t since he stated "women all over don't seem to like me"

• Hop on the back of the bad boys car and pick up the girl while hey focus on driving

• Yees, nice guys DO finish last.Do this:"YO, B'ITCH, SUCK MY COCK OR I'LL KICK YOUR HEAD IN"This is a turn on for most teen girls.