Why do women always reject me?

Hi I'm 16 and in high school, and it seems no matter how hard I try women all over don't seem to like me. I'm not a jerk I'm nice and polite I'm not fat but not creepy skinny I'm not the best looking guy out there but I'm better than the guys they mostly go after, I always try to take it slow like maybe first hanging out with some friends then maybe a movie together(I pay for everything) but after that it never works. I guess it's true nice guys really do finish last...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• It's not about how nice you are or if you're a bad boy. Its about personality...if you're boring we don't care how nice you are. Try doing something different on a date or "hangout" with a girl, like hiking, swimming, seeing a concert or just simply taking her to a video store and watch movies all night at your place.

• Aww... Don't worry the same thing is going on for me. Just don't make a big deal out of it be yourself and you'll find someone special =) just enjoy life you don't need a girl to complete your life... Trust me were BITCHES! Haha I hope this helped! =) good luck <33

• Selected as most helpful

The clue is in your own question. You're trying too hard. And making basic beginner mistakes like paying for everything. Let me guess, you don't have an older brother or a father who taught you the basics of how to deal with girls?

Nice guys don't always finish last. Whiny complaining guys do. And I don't think you're one of them yet.

If you can make some basic changes in how you approach girls, I think you'll be fine.

• Yees, nice guys DO finish last.

Do this:

"YO, B'ITCH, SUCK MY COCK OR I'LL KICK YOUR HEAD IN"

This is a turn on for most teen girls.

• Hop on the back of the bad boys car and pick up the girl while hey focus on driving

• No, nice guys don't always finish last. But boring guys do. So you have to be confident, exciting, have a great sense of humor, a little adventurous.

How is your confidence?

• i agree, his confidence is probably sh*t since he stated "women all over don't seem to like me"