• Ask
  • myTake

Bf can't handle stress takes it out on me?

i just worked my last shift with my boyfriend last night we worked in a pub together he was recently promoted to manager, I was casual, I work at a... Show More

he said he would start putting more effort if I react like its not a big deal and just aceppt in a senario when he says he can't do something or a plan changes at the last minute. ?

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you can, corner him when things are calm & insist that you HAVE to talk this out. If you can't, though, N he keeps it up, it'll only get worse. My BFF went through same thing & after 1 1/2 years (of that behavior, 4 years together) threw in the towel...

What Guys Said 3

• you need to leave him before he starts smacking you up

• YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS JACKASS... unless you like being abused (make no mistake about it, he is abusing you)... why put up with this loser... fcuk the fear of being alone, etc... just leave this fool!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!