Why do women like their boyfriends best friends?

i just saw a girl who is with her boyfriend but she likes his best friend. if girls want guys who are faithful. why shouldn't a girl be faithful?

Most Helpful Girl

• well all my best friends have been guys lol but no I've never liked any of my girlfriends boyfriends, I didn't even look at them in that way is basically a respect thing if he's my gf's boyfriend then he's completely outta the picture for me. My girlfriends & I don't date each others' ex or even guys we've dated its just a No No for us. There are plenty of men out there so I just don't see why some girls have the need to go out with their girlfriend's ex, that'll put a lotta stress in between you & your girlfriend & to me my friend's are worth more than any of their ex lol

• there we go, that's the right answer or the MATURE answer. thank you

• checked good lol & not that's not what I'm saying because although I'm not gonna be extremely sexual with any random guy, I'm also not a saint hehehe (evil laughter lol) and oh no I get plenty of dates, sometimes too much more than I'd wish for really. The only reason why I'm really single is because I guess idt always give guys a chance (my friends say I'm a coldhearted bitch hahahah) and because I'm really not interested in 1 @ the moment to be honest with you,but if it happens it happens Idt really sweat it lol

• seem to be into me. keeping this convo going. :D

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 18

• Mmm, is the boyfriend better looking/more social/confidant than the best friend? She might have fallen in love with her boyfriend's first impression, but the best friend may have stolen her heart over time.

• that friend isn't a very good friend to her boyfriend. guys don't go behind other guys backs like that. it ain't cool

• He might not have meant to or did it intentionally. Girls can fall in love over the simplest things; it could simply be that he's such a great and caring guy in general, maybe her boyfriend treats her like sh*t but his best friend always had to pick up the pieces, maybe the best friend is simply unfortunate enough to not be good looking but has the heart of gold with a great sense of humor and he grew on her eventually. Who knows.

• or maybe she fell for her boyfriend in the wrong kind of way. just like the best friend. she's just confused, if she's a good person/girl, she'll stay

• Some girls unfortunately may try and somehow stay with one guy in an attempt to get to another which is shady and disgusting behavior.Not all girls are like that however.

• and they blame guys for being immature...lol

• Yeah it is quite immature and sad actually...

• Two people are best friends because they have a lot in common and are very similar. When the typical person falls for a best friend of their partner, its like another version of what you have. All the traits you go for but in a different outer shell so its like a shiny new toy of what you already like.

• kinda like how guys like when girls come up with new sex techniques. its like a kid in a toy shop, always wanting to play with the newest thing even if its just remodeled

• haha I hope you didn't think I was saying I have no morals... I do! But not all girls do is what I meant

• haha I know that now. :D

• Yeah they like them. Why wouldn't they like them if they're good people?

Isn't it a bonus to get along with whoever your boyfriend finds closest to him?

...and no, I've never been attracted to my boyfriend's friend/s.

Why would one girl be your generalization of the whole female population?

That's absurd.

• because theyre in a committed relationship and it can be seen as cheating..

yes, but to an extend

no, one girl doesn't speak for all girls but..it happens

• LMFAOOOOOOOO IK dude we've kept this for a while! and well you seem like a nice & funny guy, by the way I'm coldhearted but I'm really a sweety pie, a key lime sweety pie hahahahahaah

• I LOVEEEEEEEEE key lime, OMG, now I need to go get some haha

hey, I'm gonna send you a message. hopefully you'll reply

• I did hahahahahaha

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 3

• You can't help who you like. She only becomes unfaithful if she takes it a step further. Until then; they can look, but they can't touch.

• looking is the first step, you shouldn't be looking if your in a committed relationship

• Huh, she sounds like a stupid little girl, let her do what she wants.

• as I said. it was just a simple question about faithfulness. double standards and immaturity. thanks though :)

• i don't know about this, both my best buddies, child hood friends, wives don't like me at all they will tolerate me but that's about it. makes no sense to me not like I'm a bad influence on them or some kind of perv. its very strange.

• Girls need emotional connection and attraction to fall for a guy, as a result they are usually falling for someone they know and meet frequently, their bf's friends meet that criteria, quite common situation.

• actually they don't actually fall in love until theyve had sex believe it or not. I think she's just infatuated with him, not actually in love

• I don't believe it, many cases are possible. Love or infatuation, anyway, who cares, your question is why women fall for their bf's friends, I told you why.

• and my question is, if women want men to be faithful, then why shouldn't they be as well