What Do You Guys Find Ugly In a Girl?

What do males find ugly in a girl , young guys .. not old men lol .

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much makeup. When there is enough makeup on your face alone to function as an effective mask to hide your normal face, then I tend to think you are one of those ugly on the inside types, who couldn't go on living if you were ugly on the outside. If that makes sense?

Horrible faces, too. The kind when they show anger and rage, annoyance and it flares up in their face and eyes. The wrinkled up kind of disgust you see in some films or by others in reality. That's something I hate to see as well - but can't really be counted lol, cause I don't think anyone goes around with that expression all the time.

Other than that, probably nothing. I guess the other parts would be people wearing super tight clothing, whether you are 100 pounds or 300 pounds, tight clothing really puts me off. So does camel toe - which directly associates with tight clothing, unfortunately. Moving swiftly on.

A semi - tight shirt with loose boobs is a turn on as well. As in a shirt which is tight on the boobs but nowhere else. And the bra isn't an old lady bra which stops sagging, it's just a bra which holds the boobs in place. That'll do too. :)

Slutty/Whorish types of clothing do, as well. Tops which show stomach and navel, thongs/bikinis and just generally that sort of thing, the types of clothing which shows off too much skin and leaves little to the imagination. Boots or trainers, baggy jeans and a nice baggy T-shirt is awesome. :)

Anyway hope that answered your question. :)

• thaank youu :)

• Hm? What I was saying was I don't like people who plaster themselves in makeup, or wear slutty clothes. I'm not sure where you got me liking slutty types of clothing, but it can't be helped. The clothing I said I liked was just the normal types of clothing, not the types designed to actually show off skin or just look provocative.

Maybe you read it wrong. Which paragraph are you referring to, tell me and I'll elaborate.

• Your Answerer likes the clothes that tease but leave something to the imagination. Nothing TOO tight (like it took a circus trick to get you into the outfit).

He likes the more natural look when it comes to make-up. I've heard guys say they're afraid to kiss a girl wearing cakes of makeup.

Try to stick with a little gloss in the daytime. In the summer you don't really need blush, etc. At night, just add a light touch of mascara to refresh your lashes.

He's saying SIMPLE = SEXY. He's right...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 58

• I'm 27. Is that old? Anyway, PERSONALITY and INTELLIGENCE! You can be the hottest girl in the known universe but if you are ignorant and abrasive you never stand a chance.

Also, if you aren't the best looker but have an IQ above room temperature and are pleasant to be around, then you're awesome.

• Unfortunately, those girls get treated like so much wallpaper, K-Ram! Where were you when I was in college, lol!

• If she has an asymmetrical face, excessive moles (markings of some sort), out of shape-bodies, very obvious flaws that most people would find attractive. Personality is the biggest thing, believe it or not. If a girl is not traditionally "beautiful", she can have most guys by being a pleasure to be around.

~Distant

• Wow a lot of girls are asking this same question lately. So be honest, I can't really say I find many things ugly about a girls appearance. Other than looking like a walking trash heap, I find that most girls are at least decent looking. Of course, some girls with things like acne or a more manly facial structure have it worse off because guys want the most girlie or most womanly looking girl for a girlfriend. As I've said before elsewhere, I really like a girl with a girlie facial structure, or simply just a girl that looks like she's not neglecting herself. But Imo, us guys are the ugly ones (no homo LOL).

The main ugly thing for me (keyword: Main), because of certain "negative experiences" I've gone through with girls, is superficiality. I've dated some very pretty girls, but most of them are too effing full of themselves to make me feel comfortable dating them for a while. I'm single now, and I know that the next time around, I'm putting personality first. Some of my best friends who are girls I've never even looked at in a sexual way because they seem like such sister or mother figures to me. But definitely, if you act like a bitch or a boujie, then you should be treated as such. As for the nice girls who get no attention, capture our attention by taking care of yourself (working out, using light makeup that fits your face) then show us that you aren't like those other girls.

And who knows, sometimes you are thinking too much about how you look when guys couldn't care less (not saying you are, you are actually pretty cute lol, just in general). I remember this girl told me once that she thought he glasses made her look ugly. Wtf right? I love girls that wear glasses! But that's just an example of something small girls blow up to immense proportions sometimes.

• "Other than looking like a walking trash heap"? I couldn't help but bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. Very calm and cool. (LOL!)

Agreed in terms of the attitude, though. Unfortunately, I find that many guys are attracted to that type of girl. "Lovely" & "bitchy" rolled into one illusively trashy heap...

It's hard not to be concerned with appearance. GIrls are trained to care, and guys're instinctively visual. They tend to "scope" and select that way first. It's a bit confusing to some

• I totally get what you mean. This is why I can't go to clubs anymore, I've completely changed my perspective on girls. I used to go to clubs just to find a girl to "scope out" and possibly get in a relationship with. I realized too late that there really aren't many real women in that club, just little girls trying to find themselves. Now I really try to look for what matters in a girl, because once you get past the hotness most times you find there is little else there.

• About the body, there is one thing above all: no waistline. Guys desire a certain hip-to-waist ratio among women, and research shows it is coincidentally that ratio that leads to the best chances for child-rearing. Our instincts develop to meet nature's demands. A guy doesn't need for a girl to have a perfect body, but she should be slim enough to have a waist.

And of course, firm breasts, smooth skin, a youthful and friendly appearance, and facial proportions that are not too far away from the ones detailed by Dr. Marquardt at beautyanalysis(dot)com. It isn't nice to hear that there are standards, but there are. For men too. Women prefer men with e.g. a certain shoulder-to-waist ratio as it signals an athletic build. We just have to suck it up, lay off the sugar and fat, and do some daily exercise.

• Jeeze, I hope you look like an adonis to have such standards!? Personally I don't look a guys 'shoulder to waist' ratio... I'm not that shallow!

• Too much makeup, girls are pretty without it and some don't realize that. What I'd ask from a girl is to keep her skin healthy.

She should have a more open mind when taking what a person says, I've seen some girls twist things without even knowing. I know it's not intentional but usually I work through those things. Be respectful, understanding, just like I would be.

The ugliest thing I suppose is low confidence. Cheer up, smell the flowers =)

• Low confidence is a tricky thing to work through. I mean, if a girl REALLY has that issue, it's not a matter of cheering up, but knowing that there is good stuff out there! Those girls need counseling and stuff. It's not really fair to call them "ugly" as they're not mean or nasty, just personally in need of help.

More from Guys
53

What Girls Said 7

• Can a bisexual girl answer this question? D': Because girls who are too proud, who smokes, who cuss a lot, who are slutty, who are physically abusive, who are too obsessed with their boob size, and who put too much makeup to the point that I can't kiss them anymore are turnoffs for me :(

• Ugly girls are usually more willing to put out and let a guy treat her like crap because she just wants a guy point blank. She'll put up with stuff a pretty girl won't put up with because that pretty girl knows that she can go find at least three other dudes to replace a guy if he's acting up. Whereas an ugly girl, will feel like she doesn't have many options so she should just take what she can get.

Most of the time the girl isn't even ugly. She's just extremely insecure.

• Girls asking this question is rather unattractive. imo.

• i've been reading these and answers and let me just say...

thats right bitches take your slutty close bad attitude and fake nose and boobs and walk away because no matter how slutty or extremly annoyingly flirtous you are what guys really care about is PERSONALITY. that's all... not that I know anyone like that...

• i think they find the girl being overweight ugly and sloppy.

More from Girls
2