How touchy feely do you get with your guy friend/just girl friend?

How touchy feely do you get with your guy friend/just girl friend? when single or in a relationship.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 32

What Guys Said 13

• Selected as most helpful

I've known most of my guy friends for a very long time and I love hugs so I always hug them hello and goodbye. Three of them I'm extremely close to- they're the family I got to choose- and we're pretty affectionate a lot of the time. A kiss on the forehead or the cheek (on either or both sides) is a fairly common occurence, and a few times we've missed when both trying to hit each others' cheek and pecked on the lips- we laughed about it after. None of it means anything more to us than friendly affection and love. One has been in a relationship for as long as I've known him (7 years), the other two have moved in and out of relationships just like I have. We tend to keep our displays of affection the same whether single or attached- the way I see it, why should I stop being affectionate with my friends because I have a boyfriend. One has very little to do with the other- I don't worry about showing affection to my girl friends (and I show the same amount to them as with the guys) so I shouldn't have to worry about it with my guy friends.

• I'm very touchy-feely with both my male friends and female friends.

• I have a best friend that in front of a boyfriend I will say I love you...Were almost to that brother sister phase. And we get deep but I'm not as close with them as my bf.

• Hm. With my guyfriend, because he's that type of guy, I have no problem just playfully holding hands with him, getting piggy back rides, and hugging him, but that's just us.

• just hugs, a little hair touching, and sitting on laps are good for me lol

• I regularly cuddle with my guy friends, and most of them have touched my boobs.

• In a relationship, love hugs:)

• a friend is a friend. with all my guy friends, we do not get too feely feely. I don't even kiss my guy friends.

• I'm a private person. If I'm in a relationship, when we are alone, then whatever goes. But in public, handholding and PG kisses are about as far as I go. Lady in the street... and all that.

Single - I don't "hook up" whenever I go out. Not my thing. I don't mind if a guy will kiss me on the cheek or something if we've been talking, but that's about it. Don't like it when they wrap their arms around me, touch my thighs, etc.

Me & my gfs aren't particularly "touchy". Not the scream-and-hug after 2 hours apart kinda people.. Kiss on the cheek if we haven't seen each other in ages, that's about it.

I DO sound like a prude, lol.

• im somewhat same :) well from a guys perspective lolol. and you don't soud like a prude :)

• i have a lot of guy friends, but only the ones I'm closer with I hug. I also play with their hair. ~and sometimes they play with mine.

i never hug my chick friends (except for my best friend) just cause...idk

if you're talking about sexual stuff, I really don't know.D:

• ok, hah, its hard to tellol

• I'm not talking about sexual stuff, lol.

• I am a playful person I like play-fighting, hugging, snuggling, and yes even some light-hearted flirting. That said it can be misleading, some people will read into these behaviors and you should never deliberately lead someone on. If you know someone is interested in you and the feeling is not mutual you don't want to keep them hanging on to false hope or using their attention to boast your own ego so be clear about your motives, honest, and true to yourself if it doesn't feel right don't do it. In a relationship you shouldn't do anything that you wouldn't feel totally comfortable with your partner doing. Also listen to your partner if they express your behavior is hurtful respect their feelings yes some people are insanely jealous and you don't need that in your life but some jealousy is totally human, you've felt it too I am sure and you can sort of decide on boundaries together. I never physically touch a friend's boyfriend ever in fact I almost don't talk to them at all lol. And if someone is in a relationship then I don't flirt either.

• I am a touchy bronze goddess. haahahah. I love showing affection to all of my friends male or female. My boyfriends that I have had never got jealous but I figure it was because they knew what they were getting into. Also, I am a dancer so I'm very comfortable with touching, hugging, grabbing etc. Note: I have not met many women like myself . . .

• not very touchy at all, even hugs are rare from me

• well my best guy friend has a girlfriend at the moment but we still hug each other and carry on as we did before he got with his girfriend. she looks kind of jealous the way we act together, but why should we change the way we treat each other because of her

• hugs for just friends

• I don't let any1 touch me because I believe only a boyfriend or family member should have that right.

• I`m not naturally touchy feely with people. I keep my distance but when I`m in a relationship with someone then of course, any touching goes but I like to do it less in public because people have a problem with that haha. If its just a guy friend then I won`t touch him uneccesarily but hugs and a kiss on the cheek is okay.

• well when I'm not going out with the guy I don't have any contact with them at all unless its for the occasional hug. but when I'm going out with them I practically jump them, I can't keep my hands and lips off of them. usually end up leading to other stuff. but hey they have never complained before ;)

• its actually quite awkward. I think he likes me and I think he thinks I like him. But just high fives

• hugs and hi 5's

• If I'm close to the guy friend, then it can go anywhere from a small slap on the arm [ if he was being silly ] to actually being tackled to the ground. It's happened. lol If I don't really know him too well, then regardless if he has a girlfriend or not, I'm just going to keep it light and simple: maybe a high five or something.

• Show More
  • I've ended up f***ing most of my close female friends at one point or another, not that most of them know about the others. Man to the whore. F***yeah

• hug for just girl as a friend. But only if there a touchy feely person themselves. I have some that are and some that aren't

• I'm a very tactile person, though less as I get older oddly, so go with the flow. Tend to be pretty flirty with the girls - as much as I can get away with so as not to annoy anyone. Hopefully can cause a little embarassment if they can handle the fun. As for guys depends, but not very unless the football is going really well!

• depends on how close...girls usuallyy get a hug and some of them get hugs and kisses on the cheek...goofig around I'll like poke or shove a little...you know flirty stuff...

guys get slap up, if its been a while and I'm close to them they'll get a hug, if I'm friends and haven't seen them but not close they'll get a slap, pull in, one arm hug...and I always joke around with my boys, don't really touchy feely them lol

if I'm dating I keep it to hugs with girls and hugs/kiss on cheek with the ones I'm close with, flirting toa minial...i don't know I usually keep it the same unless my girl has an issue with it, its not like because I'm fliting or being fun that it means I want to phuck...

dunno what kinda answers your looking for, but hope it helps

• both because people like to be touched it makes them feel good to be there unless your ego is as big as my d***.

• Female friends get hugs, max. Male friends get Brofists.

• If they are just friends, the most I will do is hug hello/goodbye, or maybe a comforting hug if they are sad/upset. If we are friends, but I am interested in them, I will go for the light touching on the arm or back, and occasionally if we are out partying, a slap on the butt as I am walking by.

• depends on what you want really... or more relisticly, what the other person wants

• I get real touchy with her. The flirting just goes on and on.

• Depends on how comfortable the friend is with contact. For the most part, there's a lot of touching between my female friends and I. Most commonly hugging or playful hitting. A lot of my friends like to play with my hair so that's pretty common as well. Sometimes if one of my friends is cold we'll cuddle up for warmth.

Some of my friends are not as comfortable with contact so we'll just stick to hugging hello and goodbye.

• WIth girls I usually at least give fist pounds or high fives. If we are closer, we will hug when we say goodbye.

• we hug and about that. not passionate hugs but just a greeting a farewell embrace.

• I respect personal space so I do not basically ever touch anyone.