How touchy feely do you get with your guy friend/just girl friend?

when single or in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known most of my guy friends for a very long time and I love hugs so I always hug them hello and goodbye. Three of them I'm extremely close to- they're the family I got to choose- and we're pretty affectionate a lot of the time. A kiss on the forehead or the cheek (on either or both sides) is a fairly common occurence, and a few times we've missed when both trying to hit each others' cheek and pecked on the lips- we laughed about it after. None of it means anything more to us than friendly affection and love. One has been in a relationship for as long as I've known him (7 years), the other two have moved in and out of relationships just like I have. We tend to keep our displays of affection the same whether single or attached- the way I see it, why should I stop being affectionate with my friends because I have a boyfriend. One has very little to do with the other- I don't worry about showing affection to my girl friends (and I show the same amount to them as with the guys) so I shouldn't have to worry about it with my guy friends.