How touchy feely do you get with your guy friend/just girl friend?

when single or in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known most of my guy friends for a very long time and I love hugs so I always hug them hello and goodbye. Three of them I'm extremely close to- they're the family I got to choose- and we're pretty affectionate a lot of the time. A kiss on the forehead or the cheek (on either or both sides) is a fairly common occurence, and a few times we've missed when both trying to hit each others' cheek and pecked on the lips- we laughed about it after. None of it means anything more to us than friendly affection and love. One has been in a relationship for as long as I've known him (7 years), the other two have moved in and out of relationships just like I have. We tend to keep our displays of affection the same whether single or attached- the way I see it, why should I stop being affectionate with my friends because I have a boyfriend. One has very little to do with the other- I don't worry about showing affection to my girl friends (and I show the same amount to them as with the guys) so I shouldn't have to worry about it with my guy friends.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 13

• depends on how close...girls usuallyy get a hug and some of them get hugs and kisses on the cheek...goofig around I'll like poke or shove a little...you know flirty stuff...

guys get slap up, if its been a while and I'm close to them they'll get a hug, if I'm friends and haven't seen them but not close they'll get a slap, pull in, one arm hug...and I always joke around with my boys, don't really touchy feely them lol

if I'm dating I keep it to hugs with girls and hugs/kiss on cheek with the ones I'm close with, flirting toa minial...i don't know I usually keep it the same unless my girl has an issue with it, its not like because I'm fliting or being fun that it means I want to phuck...

dunno what kinda answers your looking for, but hope it helps

• If they are just friends, the most I will do is hug hello/goodbye, or maybe a comforting hug if they are sad/upset. If we are friends, but I am interested in them, I will go for the light touching on the arm or back, and occasionally if we are out partying, a slap on the butt as I am walking by.

• Depends on how comfortable the friend is with contact. For the most part, there's a lot of touching between my female friends and I. Most commonly hugging or playful hitting. A lot of my friends like to play with my hair so that's pretty common as well. Sometimes if one of my friends is cold we'll cuddle up for warmth.

Some of my friends are not as comfortable with contact so we'll just stick to hugging hello and goodbye.

• I get real touchy with her. The flirting just goes on and on.

• both because people like to be touched it makes them feel good to be there unless your ego is as big as my d***.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 32

• I am a touchy bronze goddess. haahahah. I love showing affection to all of my friends male or female. My boyfriends that I have had never got jealous but I figure it was because they knew what they were getting into. Also, I am a dancer so I'm very comfortable with touching, hugging, grabbing etc. Note: I have not met many women like myself . . .

• its actually quite awkward. I think he likes me and I think he thinks I like him. But just high fives

• well I don't touchy feely anyone unless the guy does it to me first, and if the guy is cute, ill giggle and stuff and touch him back

• Honestly pretty much all of my friends are pretty touchy, we always hug when we meet each other and stuff like that and have always been like that, we've all known each other for years and years so it's not in any way strange and boy/girl friends have never seemed bothered by it, obviously if they were we wouldn't do it as much, at least not when they're there, not to be going behind their backs but out of respect. when it comes to those of us who are with someone from the same group we know that no one else is interested (even if they once were) and there would never be a problem. One of my guy friends in particular would be very close to all the girls in our group and we would definitely give him hugs and when we're drunk we would dance and it might seem sort of inappropriate but we all know there's nothing more to it, plus his been with his girlfriend for 5 years and we all went to school together and have known each other for like 10 years. New friends who aren't completely involved with the group yet are obviously invited to join in all the love being shared but most don't until at least after 6 months

(btw, even if it might seem like it, nothing in this post is a euphemism)

• I`m not naturally touchy feely with people. I keep my distance but when I`m in a relationship with someone then of course, any touching goes but I like to do it less in public because people have a problem with that haha. If its just a guy friend then I won`t touch him uneccesarily but hugs and a kiss on the cheek is okay.

More from Girls
27