Why do some people just throw away relationships?

do you believe you never stop loving someone, you either still do or you never did. do you still think of your exs ?

for boys and girls (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you can stop loving someone when you heal and new love comes into your life. There are some people who never get over their first loves but that's not everyone. I think about my ex sometimes and all the things he taught me about real love. I loved him more than anyone else in the world up until now. I remember when I couldn't recognize when his infatuation faded and when he left me, that's when I learned heart brake, and, eventually how to heal. There is no room left in my heart for old flames and people who didn't love me back, there is only room for the people who love me now, for example my fiancĂ© :). I remember when the phrase "you never stop loving someone, you either still do or never did" came out back when I was in high school and I never really thought about it until now. It's really just a phrase used to make people who have lost a love feel better about it. It's not true all the time but I guess it's an OK phrase to keep circulating because it makes some people feel better I guess. Interesting concept to say the least.