• Ask
  • myTake

When a man says be patient with me?

I have been seeing this man since Nov all was great until Feb I saw him 3-4 times a week, slept over and suddenly that slowed down. I found out that he sees another girl on my off days, he has no idea I know, I have asked if thee are other women and he tells me I am the only one. I saw him on Monday and we were talking and he told me to be patient with him? What does this mean? Does it mean so he can play his games or does it mean to leave him alone or does it mean we will take our relationship slow? I think he is playing games. But I need to know what Be patient with me means, he was married and his wife left him so he has issues.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh wow, and you didn't confront him about you knowing of the other woman? You're better woman than I am because I would go out of my way to let him know and than I'll dump his behind! He's lying to you...seeing other women...and you're wondering what "be patient" means? I'm sorry, I know reading this will hurt, but I'm sure you don't deserve this. OR Maybe you should ask him what that meant. Hope things get better for you.

• I did confront him in several different times and lied to my face. But I think be patient means back off and let me do my things. He is a loser and I just need to move on. He may have a few women and he strings them along.

• I don't know you, but I can honestly say I'm proud of you for looking it at it this way! I KNOW it's hard. We've all gotten hurt at some point in our lives, but you are young, so don't waste your time on someone like this. You may be missing out on the person who will love you and appreciate YOU alone. Surround yourself with the people you love, and who care about you. It will get better I can promise you that much.

• Thank you! I am more intrested in tryin to figure out why he needs to string women on. He seems to tell me I am the only one hahha then see me once ever 8 days well what are you doing the other days? He must think I am dumb. He wants his cake and eat it too with no one questioning him petty much. He even lied to me about his age. He told me he was 33 and is really 41 and he has profiles on dating sites and he must do that to get younger girls. He wants to string me along so that why.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him. Or, put up with him.
    He's probably seeing other women, he doesn't see the need to tell you, and he doesn't much care how you feel about it. If this is the sort of man you want, keep him. If not, let him go.

• Well if you're right about the other girl, then he's just enjoying having two girls at the same time.

• So when he said Be patient with me what does that mean? Be patient I will choose you in the end or let me do my stuff and get off my back?

• "Let me do my thing"

What Girls Said 3

• I think he wants to keep you just in case it doesn't work with the other girl. You should stop texting and calling. Wait for him to initiate contact. Since Nov is a long time. I think it's time you tell him to commit or forget about it If you think he's keeping the weekends open for someone else, don't go out with him on weekdays. and of course he's not going to confess that he's seeing other people!

• Yeah he is definently hiding something form you and honestly I think he has a girlfriend and he is not going to tell you the truth because he doesn't want to loose you. To him, your a conveniency and he is obviously playin you and another girl and I really think he is spending more time with her which makes me think its his girl. You already know he is messin with another girl so why deal with him anymore? He is going to tell you what you want to hear to keep you around but you know deep down inside he is full of it. I'm sorry this happen but wait for no man esp this one who comes around when it suits him.

• It means "Be patient that he will have many girls and you are the one of them".