• Ask
  • myTake

Why do younger girls like me and not girls my own age?

I'm in 12th grade and all the 9th grade girls are all over me, they always talk about me and whisper when I walk by, and say I'm the most handsome in the school. I',m flattered and all but they're all to young, and why don't girls my age feel like that about me? I'm around 5'6 and some say I have a younger face but I still look my own age and I want someone my age to feel like the way they do.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Girls under eighteen are often attracted to older guys (at least 1 year). The reason for this is that boys develop more slowly then girls do. Mentally and physically, girls are usually faster.This begins to change around 18, 19, I think. But it doesn't always work that way (I'm sixteen, which is the same age as my boyfriend). Don't worry, it will happen one day. But until that time, you'll have to keep your eyes open. Good luck!

• im only guessing but I think most (no all) girls would want a guy at least a year older..this is a secret but I've always liked the older guys in school I was never ever interested in the guys my age, and to have a boyfriend whos a senior is what I used to think is "cool"i also believe there will always be at least 1 person throughout your life who likes/or used to like you but never done anything about it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!