This guy says he's really attracted to me, but he has a girlfriend.

Okay, so this guy is really attracted to me and vice versa. BUT he has a girlfriend, and so I won't even try to pursue anything with him other than friendship. But he still intensely flirts with me, saying he loves my body and my personality. That he thinks I'm sexy, and misses me, and thinks about me a lot even though we've only known each other for about a week. My question is, is he actually interested in me as a person or as a one night stand? I've already made it clear to him that I am not that kind of girl. Is it normal for guys to flirt with girls and say things like "I bet we'd have great sex?"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He's only there to have sex with you. So if you want to have sex with him even though he has a girlfriend, that's your own choice, but don't expect to have a relationship with him.Good luck

• Thanks. :) I stopped talking to him today, and decided to move on. Guys like that aren't worth my time. I want a relationship.

• You're totally right about that. Good luck finding your mister right!

• Thanks so much! Hopefully he's right down the road :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!