My boyfriend hasn't called me in 3 weeks..What do I do?

My boyfriend and I got together in mid March but we knew each other since we were young. We get along together great but sometimes he wouldn't call me but I figure he's trying to focus on school& work. The last time we talked was on my birthday he called me the next day after but I missed his call ever since then he hasn't called in 3 weeks.. :( HELP I'm stuck and heartbroken wondering if it's over? also, his cellphone is disconnected he rarely uses Facebook so there is no way of communication with him..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. But 3 weeks is a long time... What are you supposed to do, wait for him to call and then pick up where things left off? Someone who truly cares about you wouldn't go for 3 days, let alone 3 weeks without talking to you. I wish you the best!

• CALL HIS HOMEPHONE, GO VISIT HIM. You really honestly can't be that retarted can you?!?

He is probably thinking 'My girlfriend hasn't called me in three weeks, what do I do?'

• when a guy wants to get a hold of you he will. 3 weeks is a very long time. sorry I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but think rationally for a minute- 3 weeks. has he been on fb at all? if so then he's probably seen your message (if you left one). In which case he didn't answer. if not then there may be some reason for this not contacting you. if this is not his normal behavior which I suspect it isnt, then yes something is wrong here. what you are willing to believe is the question. trust your gut instinct!

• if it has been 3 weeks and he is in a place that still has phones or even carrier pigeons you don't have a boyfriend any more, he is now that ex boyfriend scum bag that could not even be botherd breaking up with you.