Why doesn't my wife like sex?

I don't understand. I do everything she asks of me. I support her on any choices she makes. I put her first and foremost above anything else. But I'm lucky to get it once every couple of months. It's starting to really get to me. When I bring it up she gets angry and tells me I don't need it everyday, and I'm not getting it nowhere near everyday.

I do my best to meet all her needs both emotionally and sexually when I get the chance. But ever since we got married she has had hardly any physical desires for me. I don't know what to do. It is just as emotional as it is physical to me. I LOVE her with all my heart.

But I don't know how much longer I can take not feeling wanted or desired in any way. Any helpful advice from anybody is welcome. I don't want to leave her and I need advice to help me work this out with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate to you on this one, but I'm not sure I can help you. I'll just tell you it happened to me as well. I had the same problem with my ex-wife of 5 years, and looking back on it, I think its all about honest communication, or lack of it. There's obviously something between you two that's putting up a wall, and translating into your sex life. She doesn't feel close and intimate with you for some reason. You need to find the root of this, or it will just go on, and get worse. That I DO know. Mine ended up in divorce. Not just because of this issue, but it sure didn't help us stay together.

Whatever you do, don't go outside of your marriage for sexual satisfaction. That WILL end it! If you reach that point, you probably are better off divorced. Because all intimacy is lost with her if you cheat. My best advice is to try talking it out with her, and try to find the root of your problems. Whats keeping you from communicating? You may even consider counseling if she will go. Just don't let it go on...it doesn't go away with time. I hope this helps you a little...Good luck!