Why doesn't my wife like sex?

I don't understand. I do everything she asks of me. I support her on any choices she makes. I put her first and foremost above anything else. But I'm... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can relate to you on this one, but I'm not sure I can help you. I'll just tell you it happened to me as well. I had the same problem with my ex-wife of 5 years, and looking back on it, I think its all about honest communication, or lack of it. There's obviously something between you two that's putting up a wall, and translating into your sex life. She doesn't feel close and intimate with you for some reason. You need to find the root of this, or it will just go on, and get worse. That I DO know. Mine ended up in divorce. Not just because of this issue, but it sure didn't help us stay together.

Whatever you do, don't go outside of your marriage for sexual satisfaction. That WILL end it! If you reach that point, you probably are better off divorced. Because all intimacy is lost with her if you cheat. My best advice is to try talking it out with her, and try to find the root of your problems. Whats keeping you from communicating? You may even consider counseling if she will go. Just don't let it go on...it doesn't go away with time. I hope this helps you a little...Good luck!