• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend always hangs up on me

I have been seeing him 2 years on and off. its been more on over the last 9 months. He hangs up on me if I questions him or have any opinion at all. How do I deal with this

Last night he pulled that hang up stuff again. Usually I call and text and try to work it out. But did not. even this morning I didnt text or call and he showed up at my house. However he kinda had a "I have taught you a lesson attitude,
I told him when things were calm today that his hanging up on me was a sign that he had no respect for me and that my opinions and feelings were equal to a dogs.That ifhe really felt I was below him we were in the wrong relationship.
2 hours later he call me said sorry and he loved me. we mad a cool off befor calling back agreement.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• your boyfreind has lost all respect for you. How much more can you take before you eventually dump him? Because that is the road the two of your are headed two Apparently he doesn't want to "deal" with you and that is not a good sign. Somehow in his mind your are no longer been worth his time or energy. That is pretty messed up on his part. If he isn't intetrested anymore he should just man-up and tell you because it seems pretty apparent from your story he lost interest in the relationship. Unless he is severly depressed and hurting you makes him feel better? either way this isn't exactly healthy for you.

• He has been very depressed and things coming at him from all sides. I look at myself as the soft spot to fall, but he gets frustrated and callse me needy...(he is english, the are very diff to date)

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it seems to me that he has some problems which he does not want to share with you. You have been together for quite a long time, and respect & trust should not be questionable, but is.So, lets put a side that he hangs up - it seems to me that he does not trust you to tell you what's really bugging him. You can ask him to explain himself, so if you get the same result (hang up), you break up...Respect yourself...

• I hope everything go right for you and be happy .

• tell him if he keep doing this its not going to work out between you guys , if he don't listen to you try to find someone who'll .

• I have told him that, but he says all I do is rant on and on. In some ways that may be true because I repeat myself because I don't feel like he hears or understands me. He says he does it so things calm down and go away. Not going away! I am just building up resentment...........

• Well he is making it pretty clear that he will not change and does not care about your feelings, so you have 2 choices. Either settle and get used to this crappy treatment or move on and be happier.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him if he keeps disrespecting you like that you will find a replacement boyfriend!

• I told him when things were calm today that his hanging up on me was a sign that he had no respect for me and that my opinions and feelings were equal to a dogs...That if he really felt I was below him we were in the wrong relationship. About 2 hours later hecalled me said he love me and was sorry. we agreed on a "we will talk later and let things cool off period"

• Leave him.Relationships are a two-way street that need communication in order to work.If he's not going to listen, stop wasting your time trying to talk to him, and spend that time looking for someone who will talk AND listen.