What does it mean when your boyfriend tells you he doesn't want to hurt you?

OK my boy friend told me that he had to fix something so I asked him what he had to fix he did not answer the question so then I said to him tell me what is wrong he said he did would but he did not want to hurt me . so I asked him what he meant by this I asked if he meant like if there was a problem with him and me are relationship he said no. About a month ago I asked him if he would like to go to bay city with me on the 4th to go see the fire works he told me how would I get there I told him I did not think about that yet lol so then he told me he said I know I will save up after i am done with my schooling. Do you think this is what he was talking about when he told me he did not want to hurt me? so I guess my question to you is what it is that he does not want to tell me and how does he think it will hurt me ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do not listen to all these people saying he is cheating it will just drive you crazy, and make you scream at him about it later even if he isn't cheating. We can't really help you. What he ment by he doesn't want to hurt you is...He doesn't want to hurt you.You were talking about the fireworks thing, ask him about that. I mean the only way you will know is to ask him. And tell him you really want to know, that it will hurt you more if you didn't know because you have millions of different things running in your head.

• yeah he's obviously not cheating on you if he said it had nothing to do with your relationship.. maybe it's about him?

What Guys Said 3

• He's quite obviously cheated on you and is now trying to tie up loose ends.

• I don't think it's a good idea to assume anything yet. The information provided is not sufficient to draw any conclusions.

• Show Older
    • I don't think he's cheated on her my friend. I think he does care for her and he's a thoughtful romance type guy deep down. He just has the respect for her to be honest and be straight with her and give no bull. I think this girl's guy is being honest with her.

• Yall keep taking my answers seriously, see where it leads :P

• it means he doesn't want to hurt you...guys aren't like girls, they say what they mean.

• he cares a lot about you, what it is it could be anything, but just be there for him, when he tells you, even if you get upset, he seems to be thinking of your best interest, he's not giving any real info for you to give us to help, but know he cares, hope I helped.

What Girls Said 5

• You are basically asking us to be mind readers. He is the only who knows and anyone guessing on here is doing just that, guessing. Unless you can get your boyfriend to fess up, you will have to wait to find out.

• only him can tell you what he meant

• Punctuation much? I don't know, but sounds like he's cheating.. a wee bit.

• who cares, this isn't a spelling bee contest

• if you want to get good answers, making your question easy to understand and something to relate to, then yes, you should pay a little attention.

• Honestly nobody here, unless they're psychic, can give you a definite answer on this. The only one who knows what he is thinking is him. There are way too many possibilities. Think of all the things he could possibly tell you that would hurt you, and it could be any one of them.

• that he doesn't want to hurt you, that he's cheating, that he doesn't like fireworks?