What do guys expect after dating for six months?

I have been in a long distance relationship for nearly six months, and we are both virgins. We see each other about every three weeks (more or less), but in December it will be six months officially. And when I visit him in December it will be during his birthday and on New Years (added pressure). Don't get me wrong I do love him, I just want to know what guys expect month by month and what six months really stands for.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy, but from what I've seen on here, and from what I've seen in real life, I'd say most couples (teenage to late twenties) are having sex as early as 1-2 weeks, but more frequently around 1-2 months. You've been with this guy a really long time, and I'm not sure how far you two have gone. I can't say this guy is "expecting" anything, but I'd guess he's hoping you and him can increase the sexual/physical aspect of the relationship because it's been long-distance for so long.