• Ask
  • myTake

What do guys expect after dating for six months?

I have been in a long distance relationship for nearly six months, and we are both virgins. We see each other about every three weeks (more or... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really depends on the guy, but from what I've seen on here, and from what I've seen in real life, I'd say most couples (teenage to late twenties) are having sex as early as 1-2 weeks, but more frequently around 1-2 months. You've been with this guy a really long time, and I'm not sure how far you two have gone. I can't say this guy is "expecting" anything, but I'd guess he's hoping you and him can increase the sexual/physical aspect of the relationship because it's been long-distance for so long.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• if you mean by what does he expect after 6months meaning sex it depends on your guy and you, if your not ready your not ready but if you are, why not? you say you love him and he loves you right?most guys do expect sex after 6months, but me and my boyfriend been together for well 9months today and we haven't had sex, we do want it but were waiting when its our 1 year so its kinda special in a way.