Why did I feel like I was going to pass out and/or throw up?

I tried to put in a tampon this morning because I was going to go to the beach and wanted to be able to enjoy the water, but when I went to put it in, I suddenly started sweating and feeling really dizzy and nauseaus. I was worried it was TSS, but the tampon didn't even go in... so I don't know what's wrong with me. I've tried to use a tampon before and I never have success, but this is the first time I've felt this way because of it. Is there something wrong with me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• TSS comes from inserting a tampon then forgetting it's up there.Are you certain you don't already have one inserted?

• yeah, I've never been able to get one in... I got this feeling while I was just trying to insert it.

• Show Older
    • Right :) I'm aware of that now. Ha. but I'm still scared there's something wrong with me... is this supposed to happen? I literally had to lie on the floor because I couldn't move without wanting to throw up...

• Could be psychosomatic.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2