Why would a younger guy be interested in me?

Here's a great story. I met this young guy five years ago, at the time he was only 18. I am 16 years older then him. He is now 23 and I am 39. I am divorced and have two children who are 16 and 15 years old. Guess how I know him...he's my friends son! So for the past five years I see him on... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I will not continue with this age difference. Even 5 years difference between my ex boyfriend and me, there were a lot of problems with among all the other things..For sex, of course, that will be great but life is just not sex. Plus, as a mother, think about your own kid with your friend, that's not a right thing to do. For a young guy, he might like you the moment he was horny because young guy like experienced woman. (Just like we can eat almost any food and think delicious when we are starving) Then, they will move on. He might be testing the ways he did with you to other girls at his age by now.

Nothing personal, I also have bad experience with younger bf's (not more than 5 years younger)

I don't want you to think that he will be thinking about you.