Harder for men or women to find a partner?

As a status quo, women have the problem of choosing the right man out of as many as they care to meet, men have the problem of getting the time of day from any woman they see. /so its hard to say but even if a guy is very attractive and is nice (not a pushover though) that still doesn't mean that most girls would date him. So I say it is a little harder for men what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, okay. Let's see I've asked about ... never mind how many women out. I've gotten positive answers from less than .5% of them. Sure, men see an attractive woman, then chat some to see if they are sociable and agreeable. The amount of rejection a man goes through, makes for a lot of depressed men. Also, nationally the US population is 51% male and 49% female.

Women shoot fish in a barrel, they just have to accept. Now, there are the ... one thing men who are trash. I say though, women date the jerks, marry the nice guys. I am a nice guy. I am told that in the 30s women start looking for men, as close as I am, I cannot wait for that window.

Btw, I am not overweight, I have great musculature, a Master's Degree so I am very desirable if I may toot my own horn. My female friends say they cannot understand how I am not with someone. "You know all the right answers!" I respond with the women here are too immature to realize a good man. I work near a college campus.

Through all this, women will say it is harder for a woman and a man will say the same about being a man. Truth is, women when young can be pickier, and the older you get the more... desperate you can become.