I confessed my feelings to him and he hasn't replied back?
I have been casually dating a guy for nearly 5 months now (we live a distance away). At first I was okay with taking things slow and waiting to see... Show More
What Guys Said 1
he won't reply back for valid reasons: "As of my Personal Experiences"
1. Not ready yet for commitment. I had this feeling of confusion when a girl texts or even says over the phone "I love you... etc..." it's that moment of unsure. if is this the girl I really want or not?
2. he loves you, but he has no plan yet of being with you. like yes, you two love each other, but it's not yet the time. soon.
3. he is busy. with works, or as you said, he's sick and he can't think straight.
4. he's not yet into you, for me, I still look for other girls to be socialize, even if I love my girl,
5. Don't wait, if you have time, go to his house or find him, then talk to him, again, don't release your feelings in a text, show it, face to face, and straight to the point. :-)
What Girls Said 1
Your situation reminds me of my own at the moment. If he doesn't respond in a while, send a follow up text, just something basic, or even call him. Have a normal conversation then ask him about the text you sent him about your feelings. And then talk to him about it... if he dodges it again, he may just be unsure about his feelings at the moment. I wish I took initiative and told the guy I'm interested in everything I felt the other day when he asked. I wish you the best of luck.