• Ask
  • myTake

I confessed my feelings to him and he hasn't replied back?

I have been casually dating a guy for nearly 5 months now (we live a distance away). At first I was okay with taking things slow and waiting to see... Show More

well he just texted happy 4th and hope your day was good. but that's it... not sure what to take from it

What Guys Said 1

• he won't reply back for valid reasons: "As of my Personal Experiences"1. Not ready yet for commitment. I had this feeling of confusion when a girl texts or even says over the phone "I love you... etc..." it's that moment of unsure. if is this the girl I really want or not?2. he loves you, but he has no plan yet of being with you. like yes, you two love each other, but it's not yet the time. soon.3. he is busy. with works, or as you said, he's sick and he can't think straight.4. he's not yet into you, for me, I still look for other girls to be socialize, even if I love my girl,5. Don't wait, if you have time, go to his house or find him, then talk to him, again, don't release your feelings in a text, show it, face to face, and straight to the point. :-)God Bless

• I didn't say I love you because I don't love him, way too soon for that but I did tell him I have deeper feelings than just casual dating. As for talk face to face I won't be up in that area for another week so it will have to wait till then. I just think after 5 months of dating he should know if he wants to only date me, and I know he said he is not looking and has not gone on anyother dates but after this long he should know if he wants to pursue things more

What Girls Said 1

• Your situation reminds me of my own at the moment. If he doesn't respond in a while, send a follow up text, just something basic, or even call him. Have a normal conversation then ask him about the text you sent him about your feelings. And then talk to him about it... if he dodges it again, he may just be unsure about his feelings at the moment. I wish I took initiative and told the guy I'm interested in everything I felt the other day when he asked. I wish you the best of luck.

• Thanks, I don't believe in games and believe if you feel something you should say it and I felt like I cared too much for casual dating, not love but I am getting strong feelings and needed to know there is something happening before I give fully in. I am just stuck now because I hear from him daily and not hearing from him after that was out of character... and now all I can do is wait and see if he calls or texts tonight because he normally does late at night when he gets off. I have that

• Show Older
    • just drop off the things I borrowed next week when I'm in his city and maybe ill see him or maybe not at that time.

• Just continue with a normal conversation and then ask him if he got your other message.