Should I tell him I love him or wait for him to say it first ?

should I tell him I love him or wait for him to say it first ? i don't know what the right thing to do is . I'm scared that if I say I love him he says something like 'i like you too', PLEASE HELP :))

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let him come to you... If he really likes you he'll do it, and you'll accept, and you'll both be happy. Although, here's an interesting figure: 83% of all men would rather have the female initiate the relationship :P

• It's just because we're bored doing the same sh*t over and over again. You eat only hamburgers only for a week. Suddenly, a pizza sounds delicious.

What Guys Said 1

• whatever you feel, say it. That's what I would do, if I like someone or even love them I would let them know. In fact I feel better afterwards.

• well tell her that.

• but what if the girl your dating says she loves you and you don't feel the same way !?

What Girls Said 2

• i'd say, if you feel something let it out, but in your case, wait :)goodluck :D

• no worries :o)))

• yeah its always gd to be honest but your right I will wait :)thank you xo

• Wait for him, if he feels the same way he will let you know, you don't have to be scared. When he is ready and if he loves you, he will let everyone know. Take it from an engaged girl ;)

• Thank you! To you too :)

• thank you hun for the advice and I will wait for him to say so :)also hope being engaged feels gd ! best of luck xo