• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend said he has been thinking of breaking up with me?

Hi, So I'm very confused and hurt right now, I just don't know what to do. My boyfriend (of almost 2 years) and I have been arguing over... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• ok...this is what you need to do...sit his ass down...grab his face gently with both hands...and look at him dead square in the eye and say "I LOVE YOU"...tell him you are in love with him...then ask him what is bothering him...and put your arms around him...and don't let go till he tells you...get the courage and do it...trust me he will start talking...sounds like there needs to be some better communication between you two...He doesn't want to leave you...more importantly when he starts talking...JUST LISTEN...and let him vent...if you interrupt him...it will make him mad

• Thank you both for your insight. We finally talked and decided that we are staying together and working things out...and definitely working on our communication.

• He's telling you because he doesn't want to break up with you, he wants things to change. Try couples' counseling. You need an impartial third party who can make you both see the others' point of view.. and remind the both of you that you each need to consider the other. Good luck. :)

• And maybe you shouldn't be commuting together all the time. At least until things cool off.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook