• Ask
  • myTake

If a married man tells you he loves you is it true?

I have been seeing this guy for 9 months.he is married but his marriage is seriously on the rocks.we were attracted to each other right away.he started to just flirt and at first I was like no but I started to feel comfortable with him, but it started to progress in to something deeper we started to care, and our relationship at first was just about sex but like maybe four months into it we started to care. being considerate of each other and our feelings.now he tells me he loves me and I know I love him too so much. he doesn't have sex with his wife that often anymore.we have been talking about kids and marriage. I know most affairs guys are like they just want sex, but honestly its different and I know it is. he cares for me, he said he has never felt like this way towards anyone else not even his wife.and that I am truly his love of his life.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmmm he's married key word there married, and your hooking up with him, yup you are a home wrecker way to go. So say he loses half his stuff in the divorce cause of you, and well it's sunshine and rainbows for a while and then he cheats on you, you may think no that won't happen, really cause history repeats itself.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm. Beware there's a huge drama coming next. Lot's of fight, courtroom battles, people calling each other bitches. Everything is coming soon.So stay put.

• Some people need to open their eye's and realize that in this era things like this happen. Know matter what one would say that " it won't happen to me" wake up. Experts had mention that in a relationship they are those that would cheat and those that will think about doing it. This man is going about it all in the wrong way he should handle his problem before you and him get more involve. Don't make it easy for him put him to the test and tell him that you want to help him with the divorce and see his reaction then you would get your answer. Remember you knew that he was involve good luck.

• You're a homewrecker. Good job, you must feel really good about yourself. You're an easy girl who gets used for sex. Congrats!

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, honey, I feel so bad for you. You are confused, and discusting. "He doesn't have sex with his wife that much anymore"? That is the dumbest thing I've heard all week. Have you ever thought that its ok for a marriage to be on the rocks and things can get better? I hope you know men will always have a spot in their hearts for their wives, ex wives, whatever. I swear to you karma is going to bite you in the butt. He doesn't love you, he's just stressed, and you're new and excitting, you're being used. Once his wife finds out, sh!t will hit the fan. She will find out. Us as women, always know when another woman is around. I feel soo bad or you, you must be a lonely depressed little girl, you should be ashamed and discusted. I hope you know not to trust him, he could be doing you both. I guess you nasty little girls don't think about stds, or being a homewrecker. You're distcusting, I hope you repent to the Lord.I really hope this question was a joke.

• i am in the same boat as you and this is the response that I got from him.i even spent the weekend at his house while she was away -and these are his words to me:Not sure what to say about that--- kinda made me feel good but can't let you feel that way if I'm married- I don't want you to have those feeling- its not fair- when someone else deserves them- because I can't reciprocate. Please don't be mad and upset with me.Well I still feel bad and your probably right about not being healthy on both parts- but I still value are friendship and y couldn't I have known you 15 years ago