basically I love my boyfriend loads and he got drunk a couple of weeks ago and coked up and gave me a black eye by punching me in the temple and he... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
1. He is not a good person. Good people do not hit or beat up women or others.
2. You are subjecting your children to an abusive man who may just be starting with you. They may be next. You couldn't protect yourself, you won't be able to protect them either. Do not kid yourself.
3. You are subjecting you & your kids to a drug abuser.
4. You are risking losing your children.
5. Who is going to raise your children when you are dead? He may kill you.
6. Or when CSB removes them from you. And they will.
7. Stop the cycle of thinking you deserve to be beaten. YOU do not. No one does.
8. Your children are being set up to do the same: boys will learn to abuse women; girls will learn to accept to be abused. All because mom let it happen.
DON'T LET IT CONTINUE. CALL FOR HELP.
Locate a women's shelter in your area or call 911. Press charges on him or just report him. If he lives with you, have the police there to get him out.
If it's about money, think about it, your life & your kids is worth any amount of $$$. Leave whatever you have to.