There is nothing wrong with going out from time to time in my eyes no matter what age you are, but what needs to be the cut off age when it comes to going out during the week nights and weekends? I think that if you're married you should spend more alone time with your significant other than the combined group time.
Whether it's just going to bars to eat several nights a week and drinking multiple beers/drink OR even going to clubs...what age should you start slowing it down by? Does the age make a difference if you're married or not? Explain please :-)
- Vote A Once you turn 25 you need to slow it down (single)
- Vote B Once you turn 25 you need to slow it down (married)
- Vote C Once you turn 30 you need to slow it down (single)
- Vote D Once you turn 30 you need to slow it down (married)
- Vote E I have a different answer...
Most Helpful Girl
I don't think there is a specific age.
I think you should slow down when you have people who are dependent upon you. If you are completely independent and doing your own thing, I don't see why you should have to slow down at all. Just enjoy yourself :)1
- Show AllShow Less