What does it mean when an older guy says you're adorable?

I am 23 and talking to a guy that is 29. We have been building our friendship for a couple of months and he recently told me that he cared about me as more than a friend. He said that he thinks I am special. I asked him what he meant by special and he said "you are unique and adorable and you have rare virtues. you are very attractive and I care about you much more than I've expressed to you." He sent me that through text and we talked on the phone later.

I thought everything he said was very sweet, but I wasn't sure if he was calling me adorable because of my age or if he meant it another way. What does it mean when a guy says your adorable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the thing he was implying that you look very hot and sexy. I think he said adorable because he didn't want to fully come out and say you hot but to just use another word for it. It seems like he really likes you and care for you. Do you feel the same way towards him?