Guy touching lower back, guestions?

Alright, so I'm a freshman in high school this year. And this guy I just met, he's a junior, I met him in the beginning of the year. he's been saying hi to me. The first time he did it he lightly touched my arm and smiled and said hi. Then the next time, which was earlier this week, he kind of squeezed my arm (longer than someone (like a friend) normally would) . And then today I was talking to my two friends and he was walking towards us. He was walking behind me and rubs my lower back, back and forth, and he said "I like that shirt". I said thanks and I couldn't stop thinking about it ALL DAY. It was in the morning at like 8:00 I get out of school at 4:00 its 8:30PM now...ALL DAY. ugh I just need answers, I like him, so I appreciated it..liked it...a lot. And there have been other things he's done that I thought were kind of "flirty" but not really important, because they weren't all that direct. Anyways I appreciate any answers. And before you say I'm stupid because I'm just 15 and I shouldn't fret this much, I'm not. I just want a different set of opinions on this. And I want to wait until I'm at least out of high school and in my twenties to have sex.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Than don't go out with this guy. If you do want to go out with him, just tell straight up that you don't want to have sex after he asks you out. After you tell him, later on in the relationship if he asks you and just dump him, chances are he will pressure you into it.

• Yeah I will probably do that, thank you:)

• Show Older
    • ok john, she's a freshmen in high school, he's a junior in high school. he is comming on strong to her and why would he want to date a freshmen? because they don't know much about you or your past except for what you tell them. they don't know how many gf's you have had and they don't know what your atintions are. if you were in the same grade as him, chances are you or your friends would know most of that stuff about him.

• I know, I'm not assuming that. I'm not gonna say it right after, I'm not a dumbass. But if it shall ever come up, it would only be respectful to the both of us to tell him that, right? I appreciate the input

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he just wants to have sex if He's already starting to touch you. Junior boys in high school just want to get laid most of the time because they think its mandatory to lose it in high school but I gues not all guys do. But if you like him find out for yourself .

• Thank you!

• Sorry but he's going to want to have sex with you. Maybe find a younger guy who just wants to hold hands in your own grade?I wouldn't worry about it though, you can probably just get away with giving him a hj/bj. If you like him that much go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll say it in a simple sentence.. He likes you, that's for sure!

• ooh nice answer, simple, sweet..and what I want to hear hahaha thanks:)