Why do guys only want me for sex and not a relationship?

I go to a big university but can't get a decent boyfriend. I would say I'm attractive and have a good personality but all the guys who are interested in me and vice versa only want to hook up and have sex with me. Even my male "friends" try to hook up with me when they are drunk. I haven't slept with any of them because I'm not a slut and don't sleep around. I want a stable relationship, to truly care for someone and they for me but it looks like that will not happen anytime soon. I don't get it, I don't dress slutty so why do boys only want me for sex and not a relationship?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Um...Maybe you shouldn't hang out with those types of people. I'll be honest...I just look over the girls like you in school with contempt. I assume that you have no awareness to your own existence and go back to my studies. If you really want someone who will respect you, who will truly love you and never see you as an object for sex...find a guy who doesn't party, find the guy who on Friday night, stays in the library to see if he can get a jump start of physics homework.Find the guy who plays Dungeons and Dragons, is weird and doesn't know how to talk to girls. Those are the guys who I hang out with, my buddies and I've got to tell you...Sweet as candy. Naive as a child when it comes to sex but...they are good people.

• Just to clarify, I'm dating a psychology major who's never played an RPG. I just hang out with them, so I don't actually know what it's like first hand.

What Guys Said 3

• there are boys who want relationship with you, you just dnt notice them, look around. to every guy who talk to you, read tehir personality, you will find out how many guys actually want to be ur bf, but maybe its their appearances that make you stop noticing them, its normal.

• choose better guys and not just the hot ones or the bad boys cause are most likely the buys to just have sex with you

• Well obviously you're hanging out with the wrong people then. They are getting some clue from you that they can have sex with you, or else they all wouldn't keep trying.

What Girls Said 3

• keep up the good girl:) cause I beleive one day you will find ur true love and marry him:) u deserve a good man, and a good man don't come that fast! yes I agree with some of them that you might have mixed with the wrong people there, so find a good one :)

• For a lot of guys uni is the place to sleep around have fun, before settling down, but not all guys...so a little patience may be needed...if you are desperate guys will pick this up, hence why loadsa wanna sleep with you.Give it time, enjoy uni life for now and someone will come along who wants more than just gettng in your pants.

• I respect you because you like me. I'm not giving up my virginity for guys to like me or to make friends. because that's calling myself a slut and you the only girl I met so far that's just like me. wait for a special relationship and a guy who except me for me. but these guys using you. just reject them like they reject any other girls. probably they think you easy or you have something they like to answer your questions.