• Ask
  • myTake

Was I right to feel used by this guy?

My ex who I had dated for 13 years passed away. One of his best friends needed a ride to the funeral. I offered and took him on the 4.5 hour trip,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like he is looking for a sugar momma. I would say OK you need a reason then? The reason is I am with someone and honestly you can't treat me the way I need to be treated. Oh and by the way, Have fun storming the castle.Give him a reason if you feel you need to give one. But, he is trying to be near you because, I think he sees a free ride in more ways then one. If you don't feel the need to reply then dont. Ignore him or just block him.Your call... but his welcome has been worn out. And you have every right to feel used because you were. Taking him to the funeral was a noble thing but, after that it has to end.Good Luck.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• He's used you for money and would have liked to use you for sex too. For whatever reason ge sounds like a mixed up guy to me and I think you should steer clear fir your own good

• Wow he was that blatant? Yeah you have every right to feel used and an even more right to tell him so. You don't need a friend like that in your life where he just uses you for money at every opportunity? He's also given you an ultimatum very early on. Big warning signs. You deserve to be treated better :)

• Yes. You have a right to feel used. Granted, many people grieve in different ways, some by drinking, and granted, people make mistakes. But even if you let all of that go, this person is well aware of your kind heart and has made it apparent by taking advantage of your hospitalities and your wallet, as well as a blatent disrespect for the relationship of which you are currently in.