I need help with crazy relationships!!! So confused....wanting something you can't have?

ok let me break it down for you... i am currently in a relationship for about a year and a half now...my boyfriend and I pretty much fight... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Everyone, especially females, always want what they can't have.

I think you've already made up your mind about what to do with your guy friend.

If you haven't the answer is clear, but I do think you need to let him know how you feel he's treating you, and if you don't get any results, you should break it off.

What you'd have to do is build resentment. Explore each thing that you feel is a negative in your relationship, and think of them all together. Remember these things, and approach him with them. Based on his answer, either forgive and forget, or forget and let go.

If you feel unappreciatied, you'll never be happy.

I understand why the other guy is hesistant on leaving his girlfriends...

It kinda feeds from the line:

"Never leave the one you love, for someone you like, because the one you like will not leave the one they love."

Sometimes being single is for the best. So you will not have that heavy conscience about who your cheating on. About whos not treating you right. Your not married, let him go!

Also, remember if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you...

Good Luck,

& I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man