How to use a guy for his money?

I'm not interested in real relationships, I'm sexy hot and young. I don't have money though. Guys are so easily seduced by sex I take it this won't be very hard, but how do I go about it? How do I make sure he actually has money and get him to spend a lot on me and then split?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rich men love pretty girls. There are plenty of guys with more money than sense who are looking for a hot girl to pay attention to them and date. The thing you need to do is be in the right places so you can meet these guys. you probably won't find a rich guy in the Walmart clearance section, or on Friday nights he probably won't be at the hoodrat/trailer trash club. Money attracts money. Also you should start dressing nicely if you don't already because once you look like money, money comes to you

• Good advice you're right. Thanks!

Can u help me on this cause I'm just like the poser who asked the question... what all do I need to do?

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• No advice from here be prepared for the hate and to be judged.
    This is a terrible thing to post.
    As a mm I find this attitude deplorable. Not only do you not respect men but bring millions of caring women into disrepute.
    I find this very offensive to men.
    You clearly have men issues. Unable to create a normal life work hard have a good education work hard nd get a career. Instead you a to bum of some poor slab with your looks..
    Well good luck and when your 60 your looks gone your all alone. You may look back and think where did it all go wrong.
    Change now or prepare for a life of complete unhappiness.

• Be upfront about it, you don't want to con a man out of his money, it can get very ugly.

I'm sweet , but nobody messes with my wallet, not even my own family.

So if there is a guy who agree with your life style, make an arrangement and keep it moving.

• I don't really feel like it's necessary to tell them though. I mean most girls won't give up sex if a guy just came out and said "I'm just using you for one night." Most guys lie and no one seems to care about that. I think I can do the same, I'm more likely to succeed if I just don't tell him what I'm planning.

• Yes I can claim, both of these concepts appeared since the rise of women rights. Before that, it was cheating and everyone was doing it.

• are you serious!? The last thing women's rights did was create golddiggers. Their whole campaign was about independence from men. You're a moron.

• We use girls but everyone knows that, it's no secret and it doesn't bother us at all.

Especially when girls like you get used up. No biggie, we're actually doing the real nice guys a favor.

• well if all guys use girls, then why not be like me? There are no real nice guys. Like you said, guys use girls..."everyone knows that."

• I don't think what we call nice girls is the same as what you call nice girls.

Bottom line, stupidity and honesty is punished.

@pr3ttybr0wn yes they are, I like worship gold diggers they are the pinnacle of feminine charme, smarts, wits , and beauty. They don't settle. That's how I want to be.

• Use a rich guy not a broke one that shit ain't funny. It happened to me. Trying to justify a selfish act is pathetic and child-like. 'He killed my son so I should kill his'. Makes no sense. Blaming other people just cause you're a greedy heartless human being. That or you're trying hard to make what yuoiu think is a strong feminist point of view about equality but instead just come across as an angry infant. People like you or those men who use people for sex (which women do as well) they split afterwards because they know they can't face the truth. It's much more difficult looking into the eyes of the person you are murdering.

• Brace yourself girl, he come the moral crusaders.

Amen.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 9

• Wooooow the guys and girls comments are like polar opposites. I personally think men have control and insecurity issues... I don't like the whole I deal of submitting, and many men say they prefer an in house girl. They basically want a woman to stay in the house while he can go out and do whatever... what men wants it sounds so unappealing to an outgoing girl like me. Even when I settle down I'm using my mind and settling down with money. I'm not that interested in relationships neither. I need the same advice you do😂😂😂😂😂

• easy
    bend down and tell him to put his money between your tits...
    satisfied by the amount then bend the other side...
    or just take the money and you can tit fuck him

• Oh you sound like a lovely girl

• Agree with pr3tty. I went to a party last weekend. Got dressed up, amke up and hair done. My friends took pictures of me. I was shock how good I look. After a guy offer $2k to spend a night with him. Very tempted but can't do it. Oh well. Thank goodness I have a good job. :-)

• It's really so easy! I need to give that a try.

• Can you answer mine about what the hell happened...its kinda long sorry.

• What did I just read ¤____¤?

More from Girls
4